The "Jarvan is actually LeBlanc in disguise" theory.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BEERS FOR FEARS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2013

A little background for anyone not familiar:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=1040190
Will this whole thing be addressed at a later point, do you think? I think this theory has a lot of evidence to it, and I do wonder what is going on with Jarvan.

ArcticSirius

09-28-2013

great another.. allow me to put my two cents into this. In my personal opinion (and others), LeBlanc couldn't have been J4 for this long. The fact that she and J4 are able to be in the same arena at the same time counters this "theory". Also, the amount of summoners she would have to bribe in order to keep her secret, sure it starts out small but the number of different people summoning starts to stack up against her. She'd also need to fool Shyvana, Garen, Quinn, and Xin Zhao, along with his family and royal guards. The numbers don't make sense for how someone could continue this for this long as well as the JoJ has basically been scraped. Sure we loved it, but pretty much most of what is said in there is done. So ya, LB as J4 theory, unless Riot backs this up in anyway, that theory is dead as grass in a cold winter's night.

CALEB THEBADDEST

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticSirius View Post
great another.. allow me to put my two cents into this. In my personal opinion (and others), LeBlanc couldn't have been J4 for this long. The fact that she and J4 are able to be in the same arena at the same time counters this "theory". Also, the amount of summoners she would have to bribe in order to keep her secret, sure it starts out small but the number of different people summoning starts to stack up against her. She'd also need to fool Shyvana, Garen, Quinn, and Xin Zhao, along with his family and royal guards. The numbers don't make sense for how someone could continue this for this long as well as the JoJ has basically been scraped. Sure we loved it, but pretty much most of what is said in there is done. So ya, LB as J4 theory, unless Riot backs this up in anyway, that theory is dead as grass in a cold winter's night.
LeBlanc only pretended to be J4 during the kalamanda battle against swain which they staged she doesnt do it anymore

BEERS FOR FEARS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALEB THEBADDEST View Post
LeBlanc only pretended to be J4 during the kalamanda battle against swain which they staged she doesnt do it anymore
My biggest thing here is that like...wouldn't Jarvan kind of be like "wow what the hell that wasn't me"

As for tricking people, it looks like people aren't really fooled anyways; Xin commented on how he seems different from before, and LB as J4 could slip by on the excuse of oh man he's gone through a lot, no wonder the guy's acting strange.

At any rate, I know that it hasn't been addressed in a while but it'd be cool if it was still a thing that was going on. I hadn't seen a thread about it besides the one I linked so I apologize if this was recently addressed, then.

AlexXeno

09-29-2013

Quote:
Also, the amount of summoners she would have to bribe in order to keep her secret, sure it starts out small but the number of different people summoning starts to stack up against her.
Actually, She wouldn't, It's cannon that all summoners are under oath to not discuss anything they learn while connected to the champions, this is while people like swain can join the league (oh hey, that demician loving summoner just summoned swain! lets ask him what swains big evil plan's are!)

CaptainKalus

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
The fact that she and J4 are able to be in the same arena at the same time counters this "theory".
I've seen two lb's and mf's and every other champ twice in the same game. How exactly does this counter the argument?

Melancholy Exile

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticsirius View Post
also, the amount of summoners she would have to bribe in order to keep her secret, sure it starts out small but the number of different people summoning starts to stack up against her.
Click image for larger version

Name:	LissandraSquare.png
Views:	6
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	933930

GoldenDK

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticsirius View Post
great another.. Allow me to put my two cents into this. In my personal opinion (and others), leblanc couldn't have been j4 for this long. The fact that she and j4 are able to be in the same arena at the same time counters this "theory". Also, the amount of summoners she would have to bribe in order to keep her secret, sure it starts out small but the number of different people summoning starts to stack up against her. She'd also need to fool shyvana, garen, quinn, and xin zhao, along with his family and royal guards. The numbers don't make sense for how someone could continue this for this long as well as the joj has basically been scraped. Sure we loved it, but pretty much most of what is said in there is done. So ya, lb as j4 theory, unless riot backs this up in anyway, that theory is dead as grass in a cold winter's night.
dude u have earned my respect i ****ing love j4 and i want to keep playing him confidently without anoyance <3

Renegade Paladin

2 Weeks Ago

If you actually read the followup articles in the Journal, you'd notice that Jarvan disappeared after Kalamanda, only to show up riding into Demacia a few weeks later - with a huge, unexplained disturbance in Noxus in between. Upon his return to Demacia, he blew the lid off the whole thing and the Journal of Justice's editors were arrested shortly thereafter. Obviously, he was held captive and escaped.

Recaiden

2 Weeks Ago

I don't think Riot will ever confirm the obvious.