Fyrone flats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jean Never Wins

4 Weeks Ago

looking for some lore about Fyrone flats

plz feel free to contribute

Samuel L Jaxx

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Never Wins View Post
looking for some lore about Fyrone flats

plz feel free to contribute
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...d.php?t=253187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzilb View Post
This was interesting. I had no knowledge about them whatsoever. I searched about all over the place and didnt find a single reference. It took a Google search to suggest it was part of Tryndameres ye olde background, which would be so old it isnt even in the Learning Center on this site.

So.. Either they were cut from reality, cut as the homeland of the barbarians, or are just another really esoteric nibble of lore that hasnt been expanded upon yet.
If we are quite lucky, Baba will swoop in to save the day.

.."When that child was born, the barbarian nations rejoiced. They feasted and drank and danced. And when they finished, they donned their skins, lifted their swords, and they flooded out of the flats to begin an onslaught that once again plunged the world into war."
Barbarian nations flooding out to war? I can see why it was cut.

From his updated lore; "One year, as his clan moved south between the Howling Marsh and the Ironspike Mountains, they came across strangers in black garb. The elder went out to speak with them, but they cut him down mercilessly."

Now, assuming im correct and there isnt any further information for you, there is still the matter of the northern barbarian pacification campaign. The barbarians were described as formidable, numbering in the hundreds and readily capable of sustained conflict with the Noxians. You can hardly be a northern barbarian without living somewhere in the north with the howling marsh, and so with all of this in hand we can still suggest the barbarians (and their Fyrone Flats?) were between Freljord, the Howling marsh, the Serpentine River and the Ironspike mountains. Their proximity and nomadic lifestyle explains away how the hundreds of Barbarians could so readily migrate to Freljord while still being close enough to Noxus territory to be obnoxious. We can also conclude that the area was less frigid than Freljord, given that the Twisted Treeline is just on the other side of the mountain range and shows no sign of being a popsicle.

To live a nomadic lifestyle indicates they held no grand cities, and given that they needed pacification we can conclude they liked to raid the neighbors, making other society's lesser villages in the area unlikely.

Thats all ive got. Hope I have been of some assistance!

Samuel L Jaxx

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
I would like to see some lore about the Fyrone Flats. There's not much known about the place, so there's a lot of potential to bring something completely knew from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
There are several places in Runeterra that we have little or no information on, Fyrone Flats is a complete enigma although from it's name and the representation of it on the map of Valoran most assume it is a baren craggy wasteland. Though it's confirmed that most of Southern Valoran is inhospitable save the major cities, it is also confirmed that there are monsters and mutations etc. that roam there. So I think it might be possible (all speculation here) that some form of civilisation could exist there, though an extremely small, nomadic and chaotic civilisation. It would be good to see something new from this part of Runeterra as it has barely been documented at all. Could be set up as an exiting expedition for our explorer Ezreal?
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...d.php?t=253187

Hum...

SecretLore

4 Weeks Ago

yeah fyrone flats seem to have really nothing related to them.

But since they seem to be a barren wasteland,there isn't really much they can do with them,except if there'd be something special underground.

LordHippoman

4 Weeks Ago

I think Heimerdinger blew some **** up there once. That's about it.

DrFlats

4 Weeks Ago

Honestly, I feel a connection to the place.
There might have been some faction which never worked out creatively. Either that or there's a hidden area much like the one Vladimir went to for his abilities.

SecretLore

4 Weeks Ago

Overall we have really many places in runeterra that are barely explored

Like the vodoo lands.All we have about them is from annie,she is one of the oldet champs and her faction never got a second champion,despite it being a faction that seems to be made of all kinds of mages.

The howling marsh was once ruled by karthus,but then he became a SI-champ,so the only thing that happened there was I think galio loosing his master wasn't it?

The ironspike mountains are also completely devoid besides a nest that anivia has there(or had there,dunno if that is still canon with her retcon).

Or Kaladoun,a whole area in the north of Valoran,which has some kind of marsh,but thats about it....

Jean Never Wins

3 Weeks Ago

thanks Lore Forum, i appreciate it