Favorite Champ... based on lore and background

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arc95

2 Weeks Ago

I was bored and reading lore on a bunch of champs and realized how much I love Jinx's lore and background...whether its her interesting(well crazy) character personality...her well developed relationships with VI and Caitlyn... or her minor things like calling Vi fathands or making fun of cait's hat, vandalizing characters splash pages, her appearances in the background of champ skins(like Pool party and officer Vi), how Ziggs is afraid of Jinx cause she always wants to hug him, or her "music video theme" which is really funny. Well to get to the point what champion has your favorite lore/background?

TDChangeling

2 Weeks Ago

Skarner, for both his lore and his gameplay. I loved the idea of something so horrifying and monstrous being a calm, collected, intelligent individual. So much for that,I guess.

Ebonmaw Dragon

2 Weeks Ago

I started to use Veigar just for his lore and personality. Rumble too.

I loved the old lore of Renekton, he was also my main since... but now...

And the lore of Viktor is awesome as well (even if i am bad with him)

Bowen8

2 Weeks Ago

i like riven's lore the most. she was someone who believed strongly in the noxian ideal of strength but then became disillusioned when her comrades and ionian enemies were both killed by chemical weapons. i like to imagine that she grew up an orphan on the streets but rose up the ranks of the noxian army by her own strength and determination

OuttaControl56

2 Weeks Ago

Kassadin.

Odds are all against him and he still believes in his fellow man/Yordle/Ursine even though he could just flip sides and work for the Void.

What a boss.

TheRikari

2 Weeks Ago

Diana.
Outcast because of her difference in belief,yet powerful enough to destroy them right then and there.
Still awaiting a Sun vs Moon side quest.

Delicious Smores

2 Weeks Ago

Orianna, but that's about to change apparently.

Scary Face

2 Weeks Ago

lore? whats that

Albireo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

Vlad's story alongside his summoner insight make him a really interesing characther for someone who looks like a fabulous vampire

Kvicksilver

2 Weeks Ago

Jax's lore. A random soldier so proficient with weapons that he single handedly took down gigantic void creatures, demigods who control aging, the monster no summoner could put in check and had to be sealed away, and the master of metal who controls the dead AND since he was so strong in order to keep him down they forced him to use a lamp post to fight and he still fights evenly with these guys. He's one of the three champions who had to be nerfed in lore because they were so strong, the other two being Xerath and Syndra but these guys are like god tier mages not martial artists. But yeah if he gets a VU he'll likely use a real weapon.

I also really like Singed's lore, in most games a tank implies a person who just wears a ton of armor and this game is no exception but Singed is just as tanky because the many drugs he took hardened his body like crazy and dulled his sense of pain just by experimenting on himself.