The Darkin Race

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gh0stR3con

17 Hours Ago

Now, I know this is a really old topic. One that existed ever since the release of Aatrox, but I have a question. Who are the remaining 5 Darkin? I've never really paid attention to the lore but recently I've been enthralled at all the amazing stories and pasts of the champions. "Aatrox is a legendary warrior, one of only five that remain of an ancient race known as Darkin" is the first sentence in the lore. Who are these 5? I've been doing some research and there are theories such as Jax being part it but it doesn't seen like there is a final answer...so who...or what...are the remaining 5 Darkin?

IceHound

15 Hours Ago

Like a ton of lore stories, we have the prologue, but lack the rest of the book. As far as I know we don't have any exact dates as to when Riot's lore team plans on telling these stories.

SecretLore

14 Hours Ago

well aatrox is one of them of course,but aside from that there are only speculations.

It was said that 2 of the 3 were hiding their existence,even the other darkin may not know about them.
The other 3 appear over the history of valoran(like aatrox who was present at many historical events).

There are many theories,some think jax might be a darkin,or beatrice(swains bird).Some argue that the corruption from varus is related to a darkin,since the bow from varus seems to be alive similar to aatroxs sword.

Overall I doubt that any of the other 4 darkin have been shown already(although the varus theory could still be true)

GenociderX

9 Hours Ago

.....,,jax isn't a part of the darkin. If that was true, he would of had his own weapon but instead he used weapons from the league . Until the forbid him to use weapons. Also if he were a darkin, he would have a far more dark personality. But no one is sure where the other darkin are. I for one want riot to reveal some info about them as well. But the only one known is aatrox for now. The darkin I do suppose have magical weapons as seen with aatrox so that theory with jax...isn't a bad guess but it doesn't take the cake. We can only wait for what clues riot will give us.