REBORN: so many things i dont understand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrekin It

09-24-2014

so im having a hard time understanding who this figure/person is in these little bios weve been getting. forgive me if im not correct but is that sion? im just very confused over all this and id really like to learn the lore but none of it makes sense.

Scilica

09-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrekin It View Post
so im having a hard time understanding who this figure/person is in these little bios weve been getting. forgive me if im not correct but is that sion? im just very confused over all this and id really like to learn the lore but none of it makes sense.
They haven't flat out sad it, but I think it is pretty clear that they are previewing their Sion re-work. Noxian killed, Noxian resurrected as horrifying mass murdering machine. LeBlanc's a biotch. Seems pretty Sion reworkey to me

SecretLore

09-24-2014

It seems to be they are talking about Sion,I mean it is basically talking about a noxian general with an axe who turns undead,so I doubt it would talk about anyone else.

It tells us about how Sion died,he killed the current jarvan at that time.

Boram darkwill is the former grand general of noxus,seemingly searched for a way to revive sion....but not in this condition...