could we have an option to not allows friends to spectate us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TikalKeria

05-02-2012

it was kinda creepy when I finished a game and two friends messaged me about it. It's be nice to have an option to not allow people to watch me D:

TikalKeria

05-02-2012

this was meant to be under general discussion, I believe....

D03Z

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

I actually like that they can, whether I want them to or not. If I have a good game or shaky one, I can get some feedback from actual play, not theoretical what if's. I got some good pointers last night, so I'm happy with the addition to the game.

Outplay Nation

05-02-2012

restating the question: I am bad and i dont want my friends to see how awful I am, how can i block specatator mode acces?

Imoa

05-02-2012

I just kind of laugh when my friends spectate my games. Its something I've wanted in a game for a long time, and now that we have it, its the funkiest feeling on earth to be playing a game alone, and my friend in vent starts critiquing my game while he spectates

I dont think you can block it though, best advice I can offer you is either ask your friends to cut you a little slack, ask for tips, or get better

good luck though!