Champion feed back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Preach2me

05-02-2012

changes to these champs needed

Rammus: Tank/(ad carry)

Build rammus tanky and he will never die and will do tuns of damage due to his passive tbh its very broken 25% isn't alot you might think but thats alot of ad in the end esp when he uses his w plus the fact if you auto-attack him he does lots of damage to you on top of that.
so hes pretty much better than any ad carry(might as well have him instead of an ad carry) or in ranked ban him.

Hecarim: offtank/bruiser

Builds attackspeed can't out run him and he gets ad bit of lifesteal and your set....but you can kill him unless he runs and then you can't catch him. plus he ignores all units so fast and doesn't need to avoid things.

ashe

passive is piontless plain and simple pointless how often do you really use it....

Cassiopeia

Burst and lack of cd if poisoned on twin fang needs sorting out that is seriously to much damage .5 s plus a quick auto-attack(with litchbane) and nobody can take that damage 600-700 ap is average so 190 plus 300 every .5 secs to much needs a fix.

Fiora

E gives to much attack speed means she only needs to buy 1 iteam if any to make her hit often which pushes her burst damage up lower the bonus will balance her out more

fizz

a very mobile champ with alot of burst his ult has to much in its a slow that eats massive damage and at 100% ability ~+ the 450 power thats like 1k damage in one go plus it hits everyone in the pool balance it a little to bring fizz to normal levels i mean trickster already lets him do crazy **** and ignore pretty much anything he wants.

gp

one of my fav champs to play but lets be honest parley need sorting out at lower levels the crit is to much

garen

this seems to be one of the better all round champs, with his spin he tears people up in seconds with a silence on top its alot of damage consider you can't hurt him very much esp early game.

renekton

serious early game bussiness and then just flops of at the end.

sejuani

she's a tank/ melee who gains nothing from being a tank or meele wait she's ap?

trundle

who needs smite? trundle has Huge sustain in the jungle and in lane the passive give him incredible jungle speed making him by far the best jungle along side his slow he can gank really early need to re-look at his passive.

wukong

crushing blow and cyclone combo... 30% armour plus a massive smack in the face then a huge round of ramage as he spins like a madman doing insane damage that you can't escape due to be in the air.

the 30% armour reduction really make his cyclone hit insanely hard plus the crushing blow with a sheen is a HUGE beating in one hit 1.1 damage ratio might be a little high.

my 2 shiny coins

Iner7ia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

-1 and move along.

Preach2me

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iner7ia View Post
-1 and move along.
nfair enough can you explain your reason?

Iner7ia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach2me View Post
nfair enough can you explain your reason?
Hecarim, Cassio, Fiora, Garen,Trundle OP? I just can't agree with that. Sej probably needs a buff. I agree that Ashe's passive sucks but she's still a great champion.

Hecarim: Slow jungle, okay solo top. He has a long CD on everything but his Q. He's hard to get away from, but a good slow or exhaust would fix that. Besides, his damage isn't fantastic until he's fed.

Cassiopeia's burst is good, but mostly only 1v1. Her ultimate works very well because it has the potential to stun a whole team for 2 seconds, and her W and Q both do a little AoE poison. Despite all this, it's really her E that provides the burst. The short CD only applies while you're poisoned. So if you're poisoned, don't get too close. Her Q and W are easy to dodge. Get MR as well. She's also very squishy and lacks a good escape, so when her flash is down ask for ganks. She's hard to position well in team fights as well. As long as your tank is in the front, Cass probably won't be able to focus you down anyway. Don't get me wrong, she's a great champion - but not OP.

Fiora: She's really not that good. If she's fed yeah, but any champion can be good fed. Build armor against her. Thornmail works well. Her ult has a long CD, and when she's using it she CAN be hurt by AoE effects like Nunu's ult or Amumu's. I've died while in ult as Fiora multiple times. Ignite is very good against her too. She can also be somewhat easy to kite. All her real damage is about autoattacks though, so armor is really what you want. She explodes if you CC and focus her too, she's squishy as hell. Also, she's "The Grand Duelist" for a reason. She's GREAT at 1v1. But she's not great as 1v2.

Garen... I don't really see why he'd be OP. I've never had a problem with him. In fact, I barely even see him played anymore.

Trundle gets played pretty rarely too. He needs sustain because he's a jungler.

I'll finish this post later.

Yuan Shikai

05-02-2012

Trundle is not OP, he is the Jesus of balance in LoL. Trundle is the most balanced char in the whole game and he should remain that way till the end of existence. He is commonly famous for his retarded grade of balanced-ness. Trundle and balance are pretty much two terms you can change with each other as you like.

Hecarim is not too strong, if all he needs a buff.

Rene is SUPPOSED to be awesome earlygame and flop of lategame, it is how he WORKS.

Wukong is really countered by so massively many champs that it is not even funny, he is easy to predict and lategame his knockup is the only purpose he has.

Fiora is not really a strong char, her AS-steroid lasts THREE FREGGIN SECONDS, just cc her a bit when she does it and it is uselessly wasted.

Fizz is not op, he is a high risk, high reward champ he is pretty hard to play but can be shut down easy if you know what you are doing and by pretty much any mid with targeted spells.

And Rammus is pretty much balanced after the recent nerfs, YES, he is one of the strongest tanks in game but he is also one of the tanks with the least damage. Late game you can pretty much ignore him when his taunt is not up.

Iner7ia

05-02-2012

Yeah, sorry for the quick "-1" thing, I'm just getting really tired of seeing people say that Cass, Fiora, and ESPECIALLY Hecarim need nerfs. They are all balanced champions. Though I agree with Yuan that Hec may need a buff.

Preach2me

05-02-2012

thanks for all the comments and deff for the constructiveness maybe it's just these are the current champs i see as op (like i used to see trynd as op) :P

Yuan Shikai

05-02-2012

It is, I admit, haard for a player to justifiably judge about the balance of a champ, depending on your playtime you encounter every champ maybe once or twice in a dozen games (except the most common picks), but you always have to see that it can depend on player, on your own performance of the day, your opinion can be altered by your current mood etc.

True balance is and will never be achieved (the designers do not even ddesire that as it would stagnae the game), but judging about balance is a thing that requires more than just a handful of games and experiences ^^

Peligrad

05-02-2012

Yeah...the bus...you missed it.

You didn't mention any of the actually strong champions like Shyvanna, Mundo, Ryze, Udyr, Morg, Shen, or Riven...but you mention Hec, Fiora, Garen, GP and Trundle? WTF?

I am the only person who seems to even know how to build Hec...let alone play him. Fiora doesn't see play and gets pooped on top lane, Garen doesn't see play because his scaling is awful and any non-melee poops on him, GP doesn't see play anymore because he's just not that strong anymore after they nerfed his masteries and lifesteal, I can't even remember the last time I saw a Trundler.

In my honest opinion, while there are lots of really weak champions, there aren't any exceptionally strong ones. I struggle to think of a single one that screams too strong right now...the closest one being probably Shen or Riven...but even those two aren't like when Evelynn jungle was going on. AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN MAKE YOUR LIST!?

jonagoo

05-02-2012

ashe's passive is the thing that separates the terrible ashe players from the good ones. a guaranteed crit every few seconds is the only thing she has going for her early game besides her volley. like the one guy said: "-1 and move along"