Stuck in 1100's elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TipsyAsianGirl

05-02-2012

I was 1419 elo and just dropped so far down. Now I'm playing with kids who can barely speak English. They argue and blame EVERYONE. I don't know what to do I want to quit. If I hadn't spent so much money on RP over the months I'd delete it right now. I'm really frustrated and I just want to get out of this rating. It's embarrassing.

-TipsyAsianGirl

FapsInLoadScreen

05-02-2012

it happens, i fluctuate from 1400-1250 quite regularly...i only have about 50 games played so far though so ive got plenty of time to get higher.

JustAnotherKill

05-02-2012

solo mid carry 2 win

dingdonglinglong

05-02-2012

I know what you mean. Everyone DCs or something. I'll duo queue with you...I hear that can get you outta elo hell. I'm around 1100 right now.

dingdonglinglong

05-02-2012

I know what you mean...I was like 1350 until trolls started to come. Now I'm around 1100...and full of game with AFKers, trolls, and ragers. Would love to duo queue. IM me if you're interested...I'm dingdonglinglong in game.

Kr0ze

05-02-2012

I typically yo yo between 1200 and 1300. But I usually only have.time to rank on the weekends at night where I get at least one "I'm so drunk/high" right now players on my team who feed afk. I admit I have a few beers, but why play if your completely intoxicated.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

There's one way to get out of Elo Hell, in my opinion. You've got to learn to Ward. Unless you're the AD carry and you have a warding support, Ward.

At this low of an elo, just warding gives you one hell of an advantage. Place Pink wards at dragon around 7-8 minutes, and Baron around 15 minutes. Green ward the entrances to all Jungle, yours and their's. If your team seems to be heavy on one side of the map, then ward that side more. I generally spend around 1k gold a game on wards alone, and I've climbed pretty fast doing so.

Its amazing how fast catching 2 off guard with a 5 man team, the others come trying to save them but its too late. Once you get out of Elo hell, then you can truly work on your skills to improve your score. Until then, playing against mediocre competition isn't going to make you better. It might even make you worse.

Most of all, don't lose your patience. I generally start playing badly when I'm raged at, just because I'm annoyed and quit paying attention. Its hard not to. If you want to, wait until you've lost the game.

There is nothing you can do to win every game, but in my opinion the Jungle has the ability to save every lane, and if you get at least one good lane as a jungler, you can focus on supporting the bad two.

Jungling in my opinion has the greatest effect on a team, try and pick someone with a fast Jungle and good ganks. I like Riven personally because she can get in and out fast, and her spammable skills help her move quickly. Also I take ghost, which allows me to rush to a lane in trouble.

Whatever path you decide, remember to ward. I cannot emphasize enough how much wards help. They keep you from getting gank and give you great gank opportunities. You can steal Baron/Dragon, and with pink wards keep them from warding either.

I hope I helped, and I also hope some others will listen as well. I recently got trolled to 1350 and I'm kind of annoyed with the people I've been queing with. One thing I've noticed though, since I started going ward happy: You get trolled much less even if you're doing badly.

bobowu

05-02-2012

duo with your friend

LynnChalice

05-02-2012

1100 ELO is the HARDEST to get out of, cause there are lots of afkers and people that DC, so its extremely annoying...

Scimatth7

05-02-2012

I was 1390. Then I went on a 9 game losing streak. Ive only managed to get back to 1200 for one shining moment before dropping back into 1100. I know that feel