Fair Warning: Ex 4Not manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selcopa

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Not Légácy View Post
I am formally known as 4Not Legacy, and this is my side of the story
Ok, because this thing is getting out of hand, I feel I should respond and tell my side of this, to begin with their winnings, have not been spent or touched, I’ve talked with Simon “Sambuca” Dorval, and Kain “Stryker” Milakovic multiple times, trying to get this resolved, each time nothing has moved forward, I’ve talked to Patrick “Parol” Krol & Lyubomir” Bloodwater” Spasov as well telling them what needed to be done, they replied we don’t trust sending you our real life information, I said okay that’s fine if you don’t want to do that, fill out the form and take it to your local IRS office. To me I see no harm for them to just do what was asked on the 15th of last month and just get all of this dealt with, but as of yet, this has not happened yet
Legacy, are you suggesting that you are trying to give them there $1200ish and they are being difficult at receiving the cash?

Surely you understand how ridiculous this looks? I've witnessed and helped escrow many transfers in the online poker scene, while many scammers make the claim "Im trying to send the money but they're being difficult" I have yet to encounter one with a legitimate claim.

IF you are really trying to get your name back into the good graces, it will behoove you to find a 3rd party escrow that they are comfortable dealing with and getting the money to the players.

Without even looking at anything else you are labelled a scammer and a thief until that money is returned, i'll play along with your "IRS blah blah blah" but for your sake at this point, its better for you to send the money and then let them deal with the IRS on their own.

TheOgReaper

05-03-2012

Bump

Loonaii

05-03-2012

dats some ****ery

mid Vox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

For justice

BullseyeL

05-03-2012

Press charges, If you do, here is what Dominique Lewis is facing: Theft, Laundering, and Criminal Impersonation... Maybe some others but that is what I have concluded with from what I have read.

Beathead Summon

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyeL View Post
Press charges, If you do, here is what Dominique Lewis is facing: Theft, Laundering, and Criminal Impersonation... Maybe some others but that is what I have concluded with from what I have read.
From what I understand in the messages, there were no contracts, so I doubt they have a legal foot to stand on.

On that note, maybe you can have him beat up. Make sure you don't get caught though

I hope you guys get this resolved.
Bad karma on him. Try voodoo first

DemonKel

05-09-2012

Bump for justice.

Different Views

05-12-2012

Voodoo always works

Iamgonnatroll

05-15-2012

..........up

mid Vox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

up