Fair Warning: Ex 4Not manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bubs

05-02-2012

I bet he's playing some other games right now, I'm sure police could find him with their resources in 10 minutes. lol

Crownface

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixionas View Post
My opinion of you will always be postive as long as you keep that green hat on.
You guys should try to press charges.
Press charges?

On what, exactly?

If I'm reading it right, the money was given to him, not to the company.

TheOgReaper

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crownface View Post
Press charges?

On what, exactly?

If I'm reading it right, the money was given to him, not to the company.
Fraud at the very least, he said he was the owner of 4not.

SageNightmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

This is seriously messed up >.< UPVOTE!!

Crownface

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgN Reaper View Post
Fraud at the very least, he said he was the owner of 4not.
I don't know, the OP is written really badly, I can't tell what exactly happened.

Quote:
none, and I mean none of the TEAM4NOT players have received any payouts from the man that essentially defrauded the community by pretending to be a manger here at team4not
What does that mean exactly, how are winnings usually distributed from tournaments?

Do tournament coordinators seriously just write a check to anyone who says they're a manager?

What was his position before all of this happened?

TheOgReaper

05-02-2012

Quote:
I don't know, the OP is written really badly, I can't tell what exactly happened.

What does that mean exactly, how are winnings usually distributed from tournaments?

Do tournament coordinators seriously just write a check to anyone who says they're a manager?

What was his position before all of this happened?
I thought it was written fine. I don't know. But he was the manager just not an owner. It would have been fine if he didn't take the money and run.

RP Rares

05-02-2012

bump

Crownface

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgN Reaper View Post
I thought it was written fine. I don't know. But he was the manager just not an owner. It would have been fine if he didn't take the money and run.
Well, of course it would have been fine, but what it seems like is the tournament coordinators wrote a check directly to that guy, not to the 4not company.

Of course it's horrible, i'm not condoning his actions whatsoever, but I don't see how it's fraud. I don't know the conditions of the payouts; if it's their policy to just hand out personal checks to individuals, then I don't think anything can be done. The purpose of the OP is just to warn people about this guy.

Blackchampion

05-02-2012

I remember watching a certain persons stream (won't mention names unless this information is really important) and legacy was talking to this individual. The streamer asked how are you getting your money? And legacy asked him to mute stream. I found that very odd.

TheOgReaper

05-02-2012

Quote:
Well, of course it would have been fine, but what it seems like is the tournament coordinators wrote a check directly to that guy, not to the 4not company.

Of course it's horrible, i'm not condoning his actions whatsoever, but I don't see how it's fraud. I don't know the conditions of the payouts; if it's their policy to just hand out personal checks to individuals, then I don't think anything can be done. The purpose of the OP is just to warn people about this guy.
It's fraud because he claimed to be the owner of 4not, and not just the manager which he was.