Lux's Laser is BUGGED.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aliothale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I took some time to look into this. From what I have observed, the red indicating laser, when it is shot at an angle (not straight up or straight down) is slightly distorted as to where the actual spell lands because of the view angle you have as a player of the map. This might be what is happening with multiple skill shots.

So, what is happening is the laser is actually missing, but it looks like it lands.

I'm going to be looking into this and hopefully come to a resolution. Thank you guys for your patience.
Finally! Thank you so much Dannamoth! This has been irritating for quite some time as I'm sure you've seen.

Thank you for responding!

Aliothale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwntifex maximus View Post
Lux' laser if you cast it but she dies during the animation, it goes on cooldown and doesn't deal damage and the sound effect still plays like it fired. Very disheartening to get half the successful effects but no damage.
^ What he said also.

Tanthalason

07-13-2012

This is happening with more than just Lux Dannamoth, I've had it happen with Cait/Lux/Ashe specifically with their respective skill shots (Not ashe's volley but her Ultimate)

Çreep3r

07-13-2012

this happens to any champion with a skill shot. I know you guys will fix it.

Retroactively

07-18-2012

I play alot of Lux and her ult will sometimes just shoot right through them and do nothing, it has cost me a game or two, its really annoying., and it's and old bug.

Annalisa

07-21-2012

All of her skills aren't working more than 70% of the time.

Kino4500

07-21-2012

The skillshot are bugged. Happened to me while I was playing blitzcrank and Nid.

Aliothale

07-24-2012

BUMP. ANy updates from Dannamoth?

Aliothale

07-24-2012

Is there any way to have a dynamic skillshot indicator based on camera perspective? I feel like this would overall be a major fix to the problem players are having.

CDN Deadshot

07-24-2012

I was killed by a Lux ult that was in my direction but the actualy beam was about half a minions width way from me. I even asked the other team if they saw it and they agreed it shouldnt have hit me