Lux's Laser is BUGGED.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ammayhem

06-20-2012

Been playing a ton of Ashe lately, a little Lux and some others with skillshots. Haven't noticed any issues myself.

Aliothale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

It's not lag. It's definitely a bug. Still no Riot post on almost 10,000 views with a definitive answer as to whether or not it's being fixed. =\

L33tT4rd

06-23-2012

Having the same issues this week too. I mained Ashe and then more so Lux leveling up and only come across a handful or two of these issues. This last game was HORRIBLE.

Aliothale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Bump.

XIIILelouchXIII

06-26-2012

Been having issues with Varus as well, Q sometimes straight misses champs, despite normally being able to hit them, as well as not firing when its supposed to occasionally.

Viejonazo89

06-26-2012

Happens to me too with lux ,and my bro had the same bug with ezreal skills , this is so sad, i also saw lee sin getting stuck in mid air lol XD

Nihilithik

06-28-2012

I noticed this on lux after a mini LoL vacation from the game. I have easily over 100 games logged as lux in all game types and I deff noticed it clearly missing direct hits

Nirc

07-02-2012

It's still around. I had it happen to me a couple of days ago.

ZeroAmmo

07-08-2012

This bug just happened to me in two different games as Lux. Her ultimate was a direct hit, and did no damage. Everyone in the game agreed they were hits. Please fix this issue!

Aliothale

07-09-2012

Bump, still broke!