Lux's Laser is BUGGED.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chiquihuite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

It's hard to appreciate until you see it in slo-mo in the second video around ~0:33.

I suddenly feel better about the times this has happened to me.

Aliothale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Bumpity bump on such a frustrating bug. People who play Lux normally play 80% of their games with her. I'm pretty positive we've all suffered long enough.

Shadow Dragon

05-21-2012

I too have experienced this and **** is it frustrating

tender paws

05-21-2012

Um, just wondering, but it has been almost three weeks since this bug has reared its ugly head. Any word on when it will be fixed... preferably, soon? I do main Lux, y'know, and I'm reaching my frustration limits.

This happens with her bind, also. Direct smacks in the face will magically not work whenever they feel like being insidious. It's really obnoxious considering this has led to my death countless times, without an escape tool, and has led to the enemy escaping, without the snare tool and the ability to damage them with Finales.

AncientPriest

05-22-2012

Bump for reds

Critmaster Garen

05-22-2012

bump.

akaRaven

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou View Post
Cool story bro.
Why oh why are people sucks ****wits? ^

**** like this can and will change games.

You could have killed both of the bottom laners and than proceeded to kill tower than roam and win the game.

But instead it does no damage, you get called a noob by your team and trolled for failing and losing the match.

tender paws

05-23-2012

Bump.

Very unexcited to see no word of this bug being patched in Darius'. le sigh.

Aliothale

05-23-2012

I haven't ran into a problem with the new patch yet. If anyone can capture some video of it happening post Darius patch please let us know!

Sopave br

05-24-2012

bump