Anivia vs Vlad mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenPlum

08-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epistemic View Post
If you aren't getting the stun off with Q, you won't be able to follow up with E; if you aren't running towards him when the Q hits, you won't be able to follow up with E. Anivia's ult should still hit him while he's puddled though. Puddle has about a 20-22 second cooldown at level 1, if I remember correctly, so he can't just dodge everything.
Ahh, I never bothered to look at the cooldown, *facepalm* Yea, that will help a lot, ty

Epistemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2010

Just glad I could help

BalorNG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2010

Remember, his puddle costs quite a bit of health, so he is not exactly left unscathed.
Funniest thing is when I ball and spike him, and he puddles a few ms too late and eats my combo AND puddle HP cost .

Still, he is very annoying to play against as Anivia - or pretty much anyone else.

DoomManufact

08-15-2010

annie's ult goes thru vlad's pool. I don't know if you have to cast it at exactly the same time but i got stunned by annie ults twice in a game. I was a blood pool during the duration of the stun, which i casted just before the ult took place. Very annoying.

TsurugiHikari

08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomManufact View Post
annie's ult goes thru vlad's pool. I don't know if you have to cast it at exactly the same time but i got stunned by annie ults twice in a game. I was a blood pool during the duration of the stun, which i casted just before the ult took place. Very annoying.
I talk for Annie against Vlad since well... I have seen that happen a lot. When Annie releases her ult (we all know it's tibbers) on you when you're on puddle form. You will not take damage from the ult at the start, nor while you're still in puddle form. But you'll will be stunned due to the ult landed on where you would have been if you're not in a puddle form. It's probably not a glitch since the ult is based as if she summoned tibbers to land on the ground where he was summoned.

As for the match between Anvira vs Vlad. The best you can do is what the other posts is saying. Do more damage than the amount he's doing to you as he q. That way, he'll be forced to flee if he's low on health and knows that you can kill him off easily.

During the first 30 secs, you may want to hasten your initial item build if you know you'll be facing Vlad in the middle lane. Sapphire crystal is a good one although you'll still need to control the amount of mana used during the fight between him and you. Also try to use your q to last hit minions and hit him that way if you miss, at least it's not a wasted effort. That's all I can think of now.

M0D

08-15-2010

i often start with boots because they help me to spike him after my q stunned him on max-range, however if you are to far away when you stun him you might still get him with your E but he can use transfusion on you, so you have to play very carefully. If i get him to bluepill once, im already happy :/

Azho

04-12-2011

No need to tower hug. Anivia can easily pick Vlad apart, but often runs out of mana before she can finish him off. Don't worry about his ultimate. At level 6 it doesn't do enough damage for you to care.

Harass him with basic and the occasional Q+E combo. Otherwise, farm. When you get your ult and Vlad has been sniped down to about a quarter health, drop your R under him, charge, and back off without using your Q or E. He will have wasted his blood pool trying to get away. The next time he gets close, stun him and go all out with the rest of your combo. Dead Vlad.

Azho

04-12-2011

Also, LET him snipe you. Every time he runs up to you, stand there and let him. Then nuke smug his face off the second he stops to use his abilities. If you're low on mana, simple. Stay out of range until you can afford to counterattack again.

ForeverLaxx

04-12-2011

Nice Necro.