Anivia vs Vlad mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenPlum

08-13-2010

How?

Vichar

08-13-2010

Hug your turret like it's your life preserver on a big sea of blood. Don't waste mana, don't ever get into range of his life steal nuke. Try to last hit back row creeps with your Q. Don't bother harrassing Vlad with auto attacks or Q. If Vlad tries to kill you, don't miss with Q, follow with E. Spike is the only way to convince Vlad he's messing with the wrong bird.

If you need to, call switch before things get bad. Also, if you have a jungler on your team, ask him to hold mid while you go back and replenish at the fountain.

I haven't tried spell vamp on Anivia to increase laning endurance. Hex revolver might be worth a shot. My guess is that it's not worthwhile.

GoldenPlum

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichar View Post
. Hex revolver might be worth a shot. My guess is that it's not worthwhile.
Yea I don't think spell vamp is worth it on anivia. Thanks for the reply

Dominus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

you have to hit all your spells. vlad is still the best solo mid out there though. don't let him eat away at you. instead draw him out away from his creeps before you unleash your combo.

Fiddle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

Anivia is mighty scary to face as anyone, if your unable to dodge her short bur- oh the other way around.
Yeah pretty much what the other posts said.

Despite being the best tower diver in the game, he still wont be able to kill you if you're egged next to your tower, alone anyways. Your burst combo can be done outside transfusions range, try your best to harass him, he wont or shouldn't be bothering you with half health. As long as you position your self smart and out farm him (rather hard, he farms waaaaay too easy), you should be good.

As Vladimir, Anivia is the only solo mid character I've had trouble vs (well, and udyr mid with smite and all mr runes.) Last game, I've gotten first blood off her, but she carried the match immediately after as she ganked repeatably though I called mia and pinged each time :\.

Nethervoid

08-13-2010

You punish him each and every time he comes in to Q you. You outdamage him with your Q->E combo, you just can't miss.

Dominus

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nethervoid View Post
You punish him each and every time he comes in to Q you. You outdamage him with your Q->E combo, you just can't miss.
protip: and you won't miss if he is chasing you in a straight line to do his q

reverseshades

08-13-2010

Just keep you distance and one shot the sage minions with Q say level 9 and autoattack the melee minions, And before that(level 9) vlad is pretty useless and won't deal substantial dmg , and you only really have to watch yourself after level 6 , other than that it's a walk in the park

GoldenPlum

08-13-2010

ty for replies

218LoveCyst

08-13-2010

Farm creeps until the very beginning of level 5. Then whenever you can, Q-E vlad until level 6. Then punish him with R-E until hes dead or has to B out. BTW against vlad you NEED a Sapphire Crystal into Tear of goddess asap (which I suggest for almost every anivia build). You need that extra mana to offset his lifesteal. But once you get your Tear, vlad becomes fairly easy mid lane. Unless he is just ungodly, or you suck.