Disconnected from PVP.net repeatedly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emptypiro

05-01-2012

This problem started occuring a few days ago, but i have two major problems with the games. the First is that i get a message that says "ADOBE AIR Debug Launcher has stopped working" this happens at random times when i'm using the clients and it immediately closes the client if i click anything. it doesn't interrupt my games if it happens during it, but once a game ends i'm left staring at my desktop.

The second problem is the random disconnects from PVP.net. about 40% of the time the client tells me "Disconnected from PVP.net This might be caused by a problem with our service. Attempting to reconnect..." I have no idea why any of this is happening. please help.

Edit: attached picture to OP and now the Disconnects are up 99% of the time. it'll work fine for 5 seconds and the next two minutes i'll be unable to do anything but stare at the client until it randomly crashes.

Also i'd like to state that i've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice already and that has no effect on this issue

Rastilan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

ya i have this issue too, costing me elo every day now T.T

Emptypiro

05-02-2012

here is a picture of both my problems happening simultaneously

Technix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

Same here..

Lazaerov

05-04-2012

I started having this issue yesterday a lot, and it's still happening. Any red post on this?

Emptypiro

05-04-2012

nope and i've had this problem for over a week now

Borommakot77

05-05-2012

exact same issue. need some help

Borommakot77

05-05-2012

double post. whoops

SolidSnakeSan

05-05-2012

Try setting the processor affinity of the Air client (LolClient.exe) to 1 core instead of 2-4 using task manager and see if that helps. Also, check your firewall rules to make sure the latest revision of the client is allowed through.

Necromoni

05-08-2012

Same error, and when i try to join a game it fails right before entering the Game mode (logo then summoning). Then i have to close the client and re-open it, though, strangely this does not affect the ability for me to join another que and does not allow me to join the game I've already attempted to join.