Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What site do you prefer Solomid or Mobafire?

Solomid 189 58.7%
MobaFire 133 41.3%
Voters 322 .

Solomid VS Mobafire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Slurpees

08-14-2012

Using guides instead of making up your own builds/adapting to the enemy team comp... Yay for common sense!

SpicyLeaves

08-14-2012

I honestly like Solomid better. Their guides are approved by 'higher up' players, whereas Mobafire just has a lot of guides by not-well-known people. However, you should NEVER follow the Item builds to every single item. Every game is different. I usually don't follow the item builds on websites like LeagueCraft, Mobafire, Solomid, etc. Instead I experiment with my own builds. I only use them for the jungle paths (not that much anymore) Masteries and Runes.

XxSh00c0xx

06-14-2013

I don't use mobafire. I only use solomid and lolking as a backup! Many of the mobafire builds are very outdated and they are mostly glass cannon... solomid is a good website for good builds however, solomid does have downsides.