What site do you prefer Solomid or Mobafire?

Solomid 184 58.60%
MobaFire 130 41.40%
Voters: 314. You may not vote on this poll

Solomid VS Mobafire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitebane

05-02-2012

No love for leaguecraft anymore?

FrZnWaters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

I just recently found Solomid.net. Love the quality of the guides! However, they didn't have as much variety that I hoped for. Couldn't find anything on Karma for instance.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

These 16 votes for mobafire brought to you by the 600 ELO club

RagingBananaz

05-03-2012

Mobafire guides are for extremely low elo players, where as Solomid.net brings some more information on how to play a champion and what you should build, giving many more options to the player depending on scenarios

Mindcraze

05-03-2012

I use mobafire every time but I use solo mid every once in a while. Solomid normally are outdated. Example. Shaco builds are like pre mastery pages. Personally mobafire seems more up to date. I may be wrong but that's what I see. I think both are wonderful but I just have a habit of using mobafire. Also don't just read the first five seconds of the page. Make sure you read the whole thing. Situational items because that's the reality. Read everything. Everything. It's like shopping for cars or anything. Shop around look around. Really read what your looking for. IMO. You know? Can't expect it to be easy.

Magonus

05-04-2012

The only problem with solomid is that they tend to a lot of guides for overplayed characters and very few for underplayed characters. So if you want something that isn't popular you may have to check somewhere else. That being said if there is a guide for it on solomid it is probably a better quality guide than the ones on other sites.

Gahlo

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magonus View Post
The only problem with solomid is that they tend to a lot of guides for overplayed characters and very few for underplayed characters. So if you want something that isn't popular you may have to check somewhere else. That being said if there is a guide for it on solomid it is probably a better quality guide than the ones on other sites.
You do have a point with the more niche characters. Lolpro generally has something for everybody, but since it only recently started it generally only has guides for champs at a single position as opposed to all they can do while fitting the meta.

ßeerPongChamp

05-04-2012

I usually use both .. yeah the guides are good but as there title states they are just guides not the only path to being successful.. even if a guide is rated somewhat poorly it's sometimes worth a read to see what insight a player can offer having actually used a build deemed poor by everyone else. the more you know the better you are.

iLeopard87

08-14-2012

SoloMid is hard to find, however the guides that they offer are more well-rounded and tournament based. This is why I use it more than MobaFire, but I love them both

Blaine Tog

08-14-2012

I just like the formatting of Mobafire more. Solomid's guide layout isn't as slick, to my sensibilities.