Nerf aatrox plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eVan000

06-14-2013

The passive of aatrox is toooooooooo op, since aatrox have his passve, and halso have strong sustian with his w, it's like fighting 2 champions, so it's impossible to get the first blood out of aatrox....

Crustededge

06-14-2013

I was jungling as eve last night and had 2 levels on Aatrox he was still 0/0/0 and i was 1/1/6 and he still wooped my ass with only a wriggles and stage 1 boots...CMON.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

06-14-2013

Anivia. Zac. Tryndamere. Volibear. Zilean.

laxjoh

06-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustededge View Post
I was jungling as eve last night and had 2 levels on Aatrox he was still 0/0/0 and i was 1/1/6 and he still wooped my ass with only a wriggles and stage 1 boots...CMON.
If you think Eve can out-trade Aatrox in a duel, you are sadly mistaken. There is almost no way Eve can beat Aatrox 1v1 unless you are utterly fed, out-level him, and Aatrox has no farm/no kills. You can escape and try to kite n poke. Your speed boost gives you the capability to dodge his DF but in a prolonged fight where you let him auto attack you and you have no attack speed reduction build on enemies, then you kind of deserve to die and lose to him no offense.

Aatrox is definitely powerful right now; as with almost every champion they release near the beginning. But he is not OP. Eve is still extremely squishy and vulnerable; which Aatrox excels in hunting down. I mean c'mon; even now, Kha'zix is still far more powerful.

Crustededge

06-14-2013

I was trying to kite him for a bit but his jump dive thing would take off over 1/3 of my health each time so i said f____ this and kept gnaking bot