What site do you prefer Solomid or Mobafire?

Solomid 187 58.62%
MobaFire 132 41.38%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Solomid VS Mobafire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SausyGin

05-01-2012

What is the difference between SOlomid and MObafire? In terms of quality and competitive guides

TeknoWizard

05-01-2012

Solomid is ran by, well, Team Solo Mid. All their guides, (Featured ones at least), are from VERY high quality players, and explain everything very well, with a good option of builds and strategies.

Mobafire, while some guides are pretty solid, is just jumbled up. And nearly every guide tells you to run a glass cannon.

Overall, Solomid.net is way better.

DarkArbitor

05-01-2012

I tend to use TSM's site more, and use Mobafire as a backup. Sometimes I can't find a guide I like on TSM, or their site is having stability issues. My only complaint about TSM is that many of the "featured" or "approved" guides are severely outdated.

bl4ckCloudz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

solomid builds are much more better than mobafire's. mobafire builds are made by low elo to no elo ppl. solomid builds have many good ppl like rain man making them.

Christy x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

In my opinion Mobafire vs TSM is a battle of Quantity vs. Quality. I find most builds on Mobafire guides to be more of the glass cannon type though which obviously isn't realistic for high level play. Then again sometimes it's hard to find a true variety of builds on TSM's site. For example..I think it's probably more difficult to find a build guide for an AP Teemo or a Support Kayle on TSM's site than it would be on Mobafire.

They're both good sites I would just always make sure you look at the up and down votes, ratings, etc. of the guides before you use them. The Featured guides are usually the best on TSM's site.

Overall I'd say TSM is your best choice for strong builds.

FattyDrake

05-01-2012

I don't use Solomid just because of how horribly overrun with ads the site is. Everything has a huge video ad on it. So annoying. Mobafire is nice for experimental builds, but I've been browsing lolpro.com more lately. It's doesn't have as much as either site, but tends to be pretty solid for what they do have.

Laptop

05-01-2012

Honestly Mobafire guides are very outdated and a lot of the builds that are good are already featured on Solomid.

zTheBeastz32

05-01-2012

i dont like solomid as much as a lot are outdated, and most of the time, mobafire builds work for me, but if not, i go to lolpro instead

Gahlo

05-02-2012

I use lolpro/solomid, never ever look at mobafire.

Slashinghardest

05-02-2012

The thing I dislike about these sites is that they inspire players to not think and mindlessly build their items. I hate getting kog maws that are 0-3 and trying to build a bloodrazor to start honestly the sites are good for low lvls but once your around the level 25 area I expect you have seen every champ played and through observation of either good or bad players builds should come naturally.