Crash/bug splat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dreaddestroy

09-15-2012

I'm having troubles with bug splat errors during the game so i rarely end up having time to send it cause i'm rushing to get back into the game to help the team out.
I run XP is this a problem with the new patch?? or would it be something like processor and graphics cards?
Please let me know so i can get this resolved ASAP to try and get my ranked rating back up before season end

V00du

09-16-2012

i've been talking to some people that have had the same crashes. Funny thing too... we crash at the exact same time. and reconnect fairly close together. So far i have crashed almost every game And it happens at the most crucial time. like when people ping or are about to gank. Before the patch this was NEVER an issue.This is after the patch and both of us have XP. this looks like it may be a patch issue with windows xp so for those of us using win xp and getting the crash, most likely this is the cause. I keep insisting that this is patch side not client side. If riot intended this game to run only on 7 or whatever then that's a huge fail :P

kenyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Hey guys, at what point are you bug splatting? Is it when you finish champ select when the game begins to launch? After the loading screen? Or some point during the game?

Also, try running the repair function (the cog when you first open LoL before you click Play) and let me know if that corrects the issue.

Thanks!
Mid game everytime, above 10m game, last 6 games in a row all bug splats somewhere arround 15m

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Edit - Summoner Name / Account name Negastoat. Posting here with my specifics.

Abit KN9 SLI motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ processor (revision 23 bios)
Nvidia 8800 GTS card using 306.02 (August release) driver.
4 gigs of ram
Win XP service pack 3 updated to current.

Previous to Syndra patch - no game issues at any stage, all owned champs usable.

Post Syndra patch (to this current posting) - Diana causes a bugsplat error anytime after 12 minutes of the game, when a Q is used. Will only Bugsplat crash once, but happens every game. All other champs usable.

Game was uninstalled, all folders / files removed, registry cleaner used, then game was reinstalled (after Syndra patch). Problem persists, Repair tool is useless as a remedy.

Above computer is able to run Skyrim flawlessly on maximum settings (less shadows set to Medium), and Guildwars 2 at 36 FPS and 24-26 FPS in high intensity fights. No issues with any other demanding games.

NegaStoat

09-17-2012

Bump as the Rioter asked for summoner name inclusive with post. And back to the top page this thread goes.

I want to play Diana since I purchased her, and this game is not allowing me to ever since the Syndra patch. As of my posting date, the problem is still persisting. Same thing.

Eleshar

09-17-2012

I've been getting these bugsplats too, the problem is the game won't let me reconnect... I can even queue again on another normal game and it won't tell me I can't because i have left a game in progress...

zzaikobeyako

09-17-2012

my crashes when being summend on 5v5 only the bug issue kips comming up i try over and over to reconnect but wont let me

Loco Suave

01-02-2013

yellowsubmrine thats the same issue of my game, i dont know what to do. I try to repear the game, I try to re install the game and still nothing... help us guys!

s1ZeRx

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Hey guys, at what point are you bug splatting? Is it when you finish champ select when the game begins to launch? After the loading screen? Or some point during the game?

Also, try running the repair function (the cog when you first open LoL before you click Play) and let me know if that corrects the issue.

Thanks!
I get the bug splat in the mid game like after 15 minuts , than every time I try relogging it does it after I do 1 step from the base. can you please fix it somehow idk how idc how just fix it! I have 5 leaves already because of it I tryied all of the ways!!!!!!!!

Aantorad

03-23-2013

Bugsplat happens every time I use a skill