Crash/bug splat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seatee

Junior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Thanks for providing your logs.

These appear to be the crash inside Intel drivers. Unfortunately Intel are no longer supporting this video card with drivers. Given that this is 3rd party related on a device they are no longer supporting with updates, we will continue to investigate this issue however I can't promise a fix.

Note that crashes occur for different reasons. Different people may have different reasons for crashing. So someone else looking at this don't assume this is the solution for you if you don't have a " Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family" graphics card running driver 6.14.10.3889.

The top crashes we have at the moment are hardware related followed by missing files and finally miscellaneous programs that have been installed including lol.replay.

I would be able to give a more accurate assessment if I could get bugsplat crash numbers.
Thanks for the response. It is a really old graphics card, but it was working perfectly until the most recent patch.

The most recent bug splat crash reports that I have submitted are: #13510990 and #13514295

It's still crashing after a fresh install. I'm also attaching the r3d logs from those games. The first two attached r3d logs (36.4 KB and 29.9 KB) are from the custom games that crashed while the third (1.74 MB) is from a spectator game I watched for a couple minutes without any crashing.

Spectator mode seems to work fine, but actually playing a game seems to be where I'm crashing. I don't know if this is significant or not, but any network log files created after the patch are created as empty files where as before the patch this was not the case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

caivialeon

Junior Member

05-02-2012

the game was fine , and after the patch the bug splat start, the problem is with the new patch


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talentha

Senior Member

05-02-2012

I have never had this before, and just yesterday alone, I got 3 bug splat errors. Twice while in spectator mode watching my friends play, and once while in the middle of a game and I was gone for over 15 min. Please tell me this will get fixed! I will attach logs next time!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleven13

Senior Member

05-02-2012

What exactly is a "bug splat?" Is it like a screen that comes up? Because when I crash out, the program just crashes to desktop and I get no type of error message or anything =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

afroniponico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Thanks for providing your logs.

These appear to be the crash inside Intel drivers. Unfortunately Intel are no longer supporting this video card with drivers. Given that this is 3rd party related on a device they are no longer supporting with updates, we will continue to investigate this issue however I can't promise a fix.

Note that crashes occur for different reasons. Different people may have different reasons for crashing. So someone else looking at this don't assume this is the solution for you if you don't have a " Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family" graphics card running driver 6.14.10.3889.

The top crashes we have at the moment are hardware related followed by missing files and finally miscellaneous programs that have been installed including lol.replay.

I would be able to give a more accurate assessment if I could get bugsplat crash numbers.
Running ATI card here, and still getting the "reconnect message" every single game, with no reason, but mostly when a gank with 4 or more champs starts...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sean1212

Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven13 View Post
What exactly is a "bug splat?" Is it like a screen that comes up? Because when I crash out, the program just crashes to desktop and I get no type of error message or anything =/
yea same here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gidive

Member

05-02-2012

i couldnt play a single game since the new patch


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlobPower

Senior Member

05-02-2012

Guys and girls, if you get a bug splat, you know it. It pops up a window saying bug splat and asks you if you want to send stuff, so the bug responsible can be found more easily.

How a bug splat looks like:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...8&d=1319229280

I get bug splats in-game from time to time too, and i also have an intel GPU(intel GMA950). But it looks like my bug splats are Win XP related:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2081520
and related to empty network log files.

Anyways, i wouldn't put my money on riot to fix this anytime soon. The game worked fine for months, and now it doesn't, cause unknown. They can't even fix something as easy as the fact that HDD read access all the time is bad, especially if you have those 100MB(estimated, could be 30 or less) extra free RAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroniponico View Post
Running ATI card here, and still getting the "reconnect message" every single game, with no reason, but mostly when a gank with 4 or more champs starts...
Reconnect message != bug splat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belonging

Member

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
Thanks for providing your logs.

These appear to be the crash inside Intel drivers. Unfortunately Intel are no longer supporting this video card with drivers. Given that this is 3rd party related on a device they are no longer supporting with updates, we will continue to investigate this issue however I can't promise a fix.

Note that crashes occur for different reasons. Different people may have different reasons for crashing. So someone else looking at this don't assume this is the solution for you if you don't have a " Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family" graphics card running driver 6.14.10.3889.

The top crashes we have at the moment are hardware related followed by missing files and finally miscellaneous programs that have been installed including lol.replay.

I would be able to give a more accurate assessment if I could get bugsplat crash numbers.
Crash Report #13525043
That's my crash report number. There's an odd game though that i had yesterday where this didn't occur.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swizzzz Beatz

Junior Member

05-02-2012

Hey my client was working solid before this new spectator mode patch. Everything worked fine and now all of the sudden im getting bug splat after bug splat every game after i load in when i try to shop or change graphics (usually right at the beginning of game after i load in), making it unplayable. My game/client was working perfectly fine until this patch. My crash report is Crash Report #13528497. -.- please fix it like i said it was workin great all up until dat spec. mode patch...