LFP for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YeahBabyGetSome

05-01-2012

Hey guys this is YBGS and am currently in college and been busy a lot. I only play on week-ends and am currently looking for people that can play on the same time that I play and if your interested shoot me an Friends-Request or message me here on this thread. thanks....please have an insight of 3's before we talk =)

-YBGS

HeyBudBud

05-01-2012

Hey man, college student here as well. Play a bit on weeknights, but most of my playing is done on the weekends. I play mostly 3s, and have around 740 wins normal, most of those on Twisted Treeline. Msg me and we can play one.

HeyBudBud

YeahBabyGetSome

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyBudBud View Post
Hey man, college student here as well. Play a bit on weeknights, but most of my playing is done on the weekends. I play mostly 3s, and have around 740 wins normal, most of those on Twisted Treeline. Msg me and we can play one.

HeyBudBud
Hey HeyBudBud I am happy that you found interest to my thread. I will be happy to play with you and see where you stand in TT...I might be on tonight to play 1 game max 2 but no more then 2 we will see...I am taking evening classes so I get home late...~9-10 PM, PT.

-YBGS