Best support for Urgot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxGodsHandxX

05-19-2012

I have been playing a lot of Urgot lately and while for the most part I do well with whoever I lane with, mainly because my friend plays support for me, and I was just wondering who can optimize Urgot's ability to dominate a lane.

Kenshin Akira

05-19-2012

I'd think Soraka and Leona. Soraka supplies Urgot with infinite mana, which means more happy blade spam funtimes. Leona offers kill potential by pinning a squishy foe down for Urgot to rack up the Q damage and allow an easier E shot as well.

GeneralDanger

05-19-2012

In my opinion, you have two premier choices in Soraka or Taric. Soraka is probably my favorite if your Urgot can land the all important skillshots. There are not too many folks who can stay in lane long against a never-ending barrage of homing Urgot Qs, and free MR is never a bad thing, especially not on the tanktastic Urgot. Taric is a great second choice since the stun helps your Urgot land the E into Taric's fabulous burst into the Q spam. On top of that, considering the way Urgot builds and his passive, the armor from Shatter REALLY beefs Urgot out further vs AD damage.

The Blu Equine

05-19-2012

soraka for mana spammage and the armor buff from her heal and taric for reasons mentioned by generaldanger.