That Varus...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashinghardest

05-01-2012

played him in the pbe, he's pretty op

x Christy x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

I really don't think waiting an extra couple days is really that big of a deal. I mean I'd rather that then what happened in the last big patch with all the glitches that was horrible.

LightAnge1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Yeah

bl4ckCloudz

05-01-2012

does anyone know if he will come out on the 8th? cuz most champs come out on a tuesday.

Hinoru

05-01-2012

My guess was that he didn't come out because they don't have a second skin designed for him yet. But, that's only backed up by the fact that I haven't seen it floating around anywhere on the internet--doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Axxlon

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinoru View Post
My guess was that he didn't come out because they don't have a second skin designed for him yet. But, that's only backed up by the fact that I haven't seen it floating around anywhere on the internet--doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Speaking of which, the alternate skins for the most recent champions have been exceedingly dull and boring-looking TBH. Varus had better get some better alt. skins

xMrSchmidtx

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroOfTheRequiem View Post
While still thinking you shouldn't complain, I have heard and witnessed that Varus is actually kinda overpowered in PBE, whenever I saw a Varus (in every single game) the winning team would always be carried by the Varus from the very start, it was kind of obscene, it seemed like he just did too much damage early game. Then again that last part is just opinion so don't quote me :P But I heard rumors that they were tweaking him a bit more before his release, be glad we have spectator mode for now though, it's a really cool option and i'm pumped for the SoloMid v. Epix match tonight.
That's basically like Fiora, and she still hasn't been nerfed yet. A ranged Fiora is something we should all smile inside about

Psyb3r

05-02-2012

Just wait bro.

Slashinghardest

05-02-2012

Its actually beneficial for some summoners that he is delayed, now I get to save more ip to buy him instead of wasting money. Thanks riot :-D

Deathslights

05-02-2012

qq more ?