That Varus...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsantrich

05-01-2012

So does anyone have any idea why varus wasn't released this week? I am really not buying the entire "He want's the spotlight" line. Do you guys think it was due to game breaking bugs or him being OP or UP?

P.S. This was the first champ I bought RP to get on release. I'm really not happy that up until this morning I thought I was getting him today. If RIOT plans on delaying champs, waiting until the day of release before saying ANYTHING about it, is just going to piss people off more. It's kinda like promising a kid that you will get him candy when you get to the store, but when you get to the store you tell the kid to that he won't get it now but we'll come back next week and get it. It comes down to being a violation of trust.

KingofBlades15

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

They told us multiple times in the last couple days.

pk3dbym3

05-01-2012

Wow man, its called putting on your big boy pants an learning stuff happens. Are you paying them to work any faster?? Are you more special than anyone else I don't think so, learn to be patient man,

PDiddy

05-01-2012

He's def not OP. Played him on PBE.

Stonebuilt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Perhaps they're just not comfortable with releasing him to the public yet? That'd be my guess. Oh well, at least we got spectator mode!

Digressed

05-01-2012

Pretty sure they said it will take as long as the last character release if you would read the patch notes. It's only been 2 weeks. They said it would take almost 3.

Laptop

05-01-2012

I think that we should just be patient and wait for the champion to come out. I would rather have a working client without bugs than a client (with Varus) that is buggy.

Digressed

05-01-2012

The amount of people that freak out over new characters not realease is kinda of annoying to everyone else who is waiting calmly.

ZeroOfTheRequiem

05-01-2012

While still thinking you shouldn't complain, I have heard and witnessed that Varus is actually kinda overpowered in PBE, whenever I saw a Varus (in every single game) the winning team would always be carried by the Varus from the very start, it was kind of obscene, it seemed like he just did too much damage early game. Then again that last part is just opinion so don't quote me :P But I heard rumors that they were tweaking him a bit more before his release, be glad we have spectator mode for now though, it's a really cool option and i'm pumped for the SoloMid v. Epix match tonight.

Kise

05-01-2012

There are also a lot of novice players in the PBE. Just saying.