Looking for Mid and ADC for ranked team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myythic666

02-18-2013

Hello! We are the Funfire Cape's and we are looking for 2 new members of our team; a mid & an ADC. We are a brand new team and are planning to play in some Go4LoL Tourneys. You must have skype and be able to play anytime we are on.

If interested, please reply here with this application:

IGN:
Time Zone:
Season 3 Rank:
Position:
Best Champions:
Worst Champion(s):
Why do you think we should choose you?:
Do you flame?:
What do you need practice in?:

Any Questions:

Make sure you are ok to play with any age since we have assorted ages from the ages of 15 - 16.

Twisted Is A God

02-18-2013

IGN: Twisted is a God
Time Zone: EST
Season 2 Elo: Silver
Season 3 Rank: Bronze 3
Position: ADC/Mid
Best Champions: Cait/Varus Malz/Brand
Worst Champion(s): Corki/Leblanc
Why do you think we should choose you?: Cuz iADC like a boss.. apparently. I'm on the rise and taking this game seriously. I should be outta bronze by next week if i keep up this pace of winning. The only times i lose is when i'm not adc and/or i have a afk or the rest of my team just derps.
Do you flame?: what? I would have to be really mad or provoked in solo que by a troll feeder.. although i've been pretty good lately.
What do you need practice in?: Judging some situations. Trap Placement. Mana Usage (been having mana issues mid-late game and i don't like taking blue unless im completely dominating their team)

Any Questions:
Add me in-game. Im usally on most of the weekend and week nights (work and school).

Lilmk

02-18-2013

IGN: Lilmk
Time Zone: CST
Season 2 Elo: Unranked
Season 3 Rank: Silver IV
Position: Mid
Best Champions: Elise, Ryze, Anivia, Kat, (practicing with kayle and tf, hoping to learn others soon)
Worst Champion(s): Not really any that I play mid, but tf is my worst of thsoe
Why do you think we should choose you?: Because I carry hard, nah, I work hard and always try and do whatever I can to win
Do you flame?: No
What do you need practice in?: Probs csing, I feel if I become a better cser I could do a lot better, I normally range from 120-180 depending on champ by around 20 minutes

dimpa

02-25-2013

IGN: N/A
Time Zone: EST
Season 2 Elo: Bronze
Season 3 Rank: Silver 4 and climbing
Position: Top, Adc>Mid Supp> jungle
Best Champions: Zed Jayce Draven Taric Diana
Worst Champion(s):....uhhh idk lol
Why do you think we should choose you?: Cause ima beast ull see
Do you flame?: Depends on how dumb the action was but not ussually
What do you need practice in?: prolly mid jungles just boring thats y its my worst

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23239230
says im bronze idk but look at k/d/a ratios

Ralik360

02-25-2013

IGN: Ralik360
Time Zone: AST
Season 2 Elo: 1108
Season 3 Rank: Silver II with 63LP (As of January 25)
Positions: Mid, Top> Jungle, Support> Adc.
Best Champions: Kayle, Zed, Nasus, Hecarim, Syndra, Twitch.
Worst Champions: Vayne, Katarina, Trundle.
Why do you think we should choose you?: Im a team player, a great farmer and i dont depend too much from my jungler (unless theirs is camping my lane or if im using Nasus Top.). My best Mid lane champs are Kayle, Syndra and Zed, although i have been using Nasus Top for a while. Another champs im good with are Lux, Twisted Fate, Akali, Ahri and Fizz. Im going to learn how to use Mordekaiser and Ryze soon.
Do you flame?: Not much. It would require a very bad mistake for me to flame. (Ex. Tower-Diving Lv1 and dying). I always try not to be rude with teammates, even if they do very bad. I often say things like "Stop feeding plz" but i never say things like "Uninstall LoL plz" or "U suck, stop playing ranked".
What do you need practice in?: Farming with AP champs (Reaches 100 at 16 - 20), Warding, Ganks.

Skylayer

02-25-2013

IGN: Skylayer
Time Zone: UTC-6hrs
Season 2 Elo: Silver
Season 3 Rank: Silver IV
Position: Mid
Best Champions: Ziggs, Brand, Diana, Fizz
Worst Champion(s): Kass
Why do you think we should choose you?: Im serious, i like to play this ame right, i talk ingame when only i need to, i know to follow the rulez.
Do you flame?: Only on certain Solo Que matches, when they are trolling on porpuse
What do you need practice in?: Improve calls, adv tactiques and game vision