Season Two Championship: October 13, Los Angeles!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laereus

05-01-2012

Come on, Riot, where are the fake promises of free skins and champion unlocks if one sees these championships?

Avloniravkov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

And.... where is the south america? Thousands of players here.

Khalfondu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Hey this is great!, except that Australia, South America and other places are not part of the tournament.. I really like this game and all u do but try to include others countries too!

Selvalis

05-01-2012

this is the future, baseball will fall to esports, RIOT you guys can make this as big or bigger than the superbowl!!!!

xblade21

05-01-2012

come on no were near me, this sucks, guess i will just have to watch online. o_o

Eion

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalfondu View Post
Hey this is great!, except that Australia, South America and other places are not part of the tournament.. I really like this game and all u do but try to include others countries too!
South America is a part of it though. Australia is a bit of a stretch but I would assume that you might be able to hit the Southeast Asia games?

AangTheAirbender

05-01-2012

Some quick math. $3,000,000 divided equally into 90 parts (let's say 16 teams, 5 players per team, 80 players total) is $37,500 per player. Since prizes are never all even, some of the top teams are gonna be leaving with some very happy players who will have the opportunity to make e-sports are career for at least the coming years. Wow! I wish I could be 18 again, instead of 28. Although it is nice to see things I dreamed of as a kid becoming reality.

FR Sapphire

05-01-2012

Tsm! Gogogo !!

Yohan Leafheart

05-01-2012

Well done Riot, the video was amazing and the opening cinematics. NEED MORE OF THAT!!!!

TheManStache

05-01-2012

I need someone to lend me a spare bedroom for that weekend! Anyone living in or around LA, LET ME IN!!!!