Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheeto101

05-01-2012

I wish there was some way that you could refresh the featured games tab, so you could find games that are just starting. Its super annoying to only have 5 games to watch, and all of them are at the 20 minute + mark.

Train

05-01-2012

So... I'm watching my friend play a game as I'm writing this... and I'm easily keeping exact timers on all buffs... The issue is that every buff has a longer spawn than 3 minutes (5,6,7)

So it's completely easy to keep timers for your friends (especially on the enemy teams buffs that are usually covered by fog of war). I see this leading to unfair advantages in the jungle (especially early jungle) for those that have friends to help them.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

I would love it if there were a option to jump into a game one of your friends is spectating, also would like to see an option for an expanded list of ongoing games.

Sawww

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Chat between spectators.

How many spectators are watching each game (or the game you're in).

For the player: how many people are watching you play

Ingame friends list in spectator made

I personally don't like how the default is set to directed camera, took me a while to figure out how to stop it from moving to different players.

There needs be some visual differentiation between each team's "retreat" ping, as it is yellow for both sides and I can't tell which team is pinging to retreat.

TheChief

05-01-2012

I love it but how often does it refresh the featured games? Right now, all of them show 38 minutes or more even though they ended after like 25 minutes and it just shows the ends of them.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

05-01-2012

I feel like an almighty, omnipotent being!
....on a 3 minute delay.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-01-2012

1) It would be neat to be able to see some sort of graphs in game, even if it's only for stats you can already see (gold/kills/cs/etc).

2) I wish the 'hide everything' mode would leave the mini-map up, or at least there was a way to do so. I understand the more theatrical visuals behind it, but it does mean you're losing out on a ton of information that direct camera doesn't care about (invade attempts, ward positions, etc).

3) I'd love a way to toggle the camera controls by the mouse; something similar to clicking and holding over the minimap, but without needing to hold the mouse button down. This isn't huge, but something I noticed. (I want to be able to just nudge the screen a bit to the side without needing to first find the screen edge.)

4) (Nth-ing the difference between the retreat pings; who is saying to fall back from the brush that both teams have warded???)

liltoke

05-01-2012

I know why it doesn't let you see the game live but a 3 min delay seems a bit long.

Xyltin

05-01-2012

Magic shields (Morgana, Hexdrinker, MoM) are very hard to see with the current colors on one team.

Is there no possibility to make the time shift able to let you even see the game parts from before you joined the game (so that you are able to watch the game from the beginning)?

mackman

05-01-2012

I love everything about it except: NOT A BIG ENOUGH SELECTION OF GAMES.

Let us search for particular summoners OR champions to watch: If I want to watch a Veigar match, I shouldn't have to wait for one of the five featured matches to have a veigar in it.