Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrDominooo

05-01-2012

I can't read through the entire thread to see if this has been suggested yet, but the ability to start spectating a game that someone on your friendslist is currently spectating (not playing in) would be nice.

KlodZ

05-01-2012

It sucks...all my friend list is spectating and I have nobody left to spectate.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it would be awesome if we could see the masteries and rune pages of people because you can't search their profile while in spectator mode and sometimes you wanna know what they are using to face eachother in lanes etc.

Ragias

05-01-2012

I would like to see some high level Dominion games. This has probably been already been said, but this game is more than just Summoners' Rift to me and I think Riot should show some support for their other game modes.

TikalKeria

05-01-2012

I love it. What I'd like though is an option to not allow friends to spectate you. it's kinda unnerving thinking that someone could be watching you.

Catonmars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Directed camera is surprisingly good. I was skeptical going in and was on manual for a while but I wanted to watch something while eating lunch and the camera follows the action remarkable well. Only thing I'd note is that it seems to go to people who are recalling which is kind of odd. Not sure how it works, but I've watched someone recall like 5 times.

DotEleven

05-01-2012

For some of us while using two monitors the mouse is not locked inside the game, so if you drag it too far instead of it moving the map the mouse goes onto the other monitor.

It's doing this for me in windowed, borderless, and fullscreen.

Mirianka

05-01-2012

regarding the featured games... is there any way to know what the elo bracket for the game you're watching is.
As a fairly new (and noob) player, i would like to know if the gameplay and tactics im watching are higher elo, making them more likely to be something to strive for, or low elo.

Faeces

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirianka View Post
regarding the featured games... is there any way to know what the elo bracket for the game you're watching is.
As a fairly new (and noob) player, i would like to know if the gameplay and tactics im watching are higher elo, making them more likely to be something to strive for, or low elo.

just check the elo of 1 of the players in the game .

On topic : Spectator Mode is sick , worth the long wait imo . Keep up the good work Riot .

ValderiusRex

05-01-2012

Great mode.

One major gripe, directed camera favors the duo lanes a bit too much simply because there are more champions in close proximity. Several times I've had it cut away from a full-on duel in top lane to show little meaningless pokes in bottom lane.

ChickeNoodle

05-01-2012

Bug: I've noticed the scores are a bit off. E.g, throughout spectating, this guy died 5 times, but in the end score screen, he died 4.