Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator Mode Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crazyStich

01-17-2013

i know this might be off topic but, i have looked for away to change the ribbon i have, i want the team work, the green ribbon but i got the honorable player one by one more then the team work, now i have more team work then honor and i want to change the ribbon to the green one instead of the red one. anyone know how to do that??

Noggin Toboggan

01-18-2013

recall the players in game being able to see the death recap to see what did the most damage to them. could we possibly have a viewable death recap of other players in spectate? I say "wow that teamfight was so fast I couldnt see who did what. I wanna see how much damage the tank did in that fight to that player." so I can view and see how much that player I am watching did to find out what made them effective and how effective they are. I have a program that saves the spectator mode recordings of matches and I would love to be able to go back and see how effective I was in that teamfight. but spectator mode only shows damage numbers when they are crits or exceptionally high damage or something.

Rejames

01-21-2013

test

KettleKern

01-25-2013

Can we get buff markers on the HUD? You can put them next to the character profiles and keep them small enough to not block anything. It would help casters see who got a contested buff or see when baron is off, etc.

tidus417

01-31-2013

i love the spectator mode so much. However, can the spectator mode include the number of the dragon killed and the baron killed for both team, please

Partywithtom

01-31-2013

I understand currently why you cant have a live mode. But sometimes I want to watch my friend live. Can you not block me from seeing any information they would find useful. i think so.

Jenabu Djalo

02-04-2013

It would be incredibly helpful if you could see/look up somewhere in Spectate Mode whether it is a Ranked or Normal game.

I spectate a lot of my friends, but most times I start watching in the middle of the match. Then, for the next 30 minutes I'm debating with my self whether this is Ranked or Normal.

GGYouDownThere

Recruiter

02-06-2013

imo, i think that it would be a great idea to add a spectate mode without delay, but only on your friend's team with fog of war on for the enemy team. this would be great because we can talk and discuss with friends while they are playing, if they are new, we can give them tips and guide them through the game. and if its a ranked game it would be great for us to watch it live. ofc; it would be better to add a first person point of view option into the spectate mode, this will allow us to mentally practice our league skills as a fellow player.

while on the other hand, its also possible to add a spectate on/off as a player option while loading the game, this would give the player a chance to decide whether they want people spectating or not

to be honest, 3 minute is a long time, its not fun to watch as compared to a live match.

this is just my point of view, thanks

CounterSnipe

02-07-2013

I think your spectator mode is great, but why not offer it to the community in the form of a replay system? I use the lolrecorder from lolreplays, but every time there's a big patch or something the replays either don't work or only work from POV. Would be really nice if you guys could provide your own recording system. (maybe you do and I just don't know about it?)

HyperX Demon

02-10-2013

Hello Riot!

This is a simple suggestion on a Spectator Mode for the 5v5 or 3v3 Ranked Games. The Spectator Mode we have right now is really good but it still needs some changes for more use. In current Spectator Mode users can not watch the game with same time as the players inside the game. There is reason why we have a time difference in game and for the spectators. It is like that to protect the hawk eye and cheating, but we can still fix that for the 5v5 and 3v3 Ranked Games to make the spectator mode without time difference.

This is how it can be done. As soon as the teams start a ranked game and when they are in the picks and bans they should be able to invite ONLY 2 or 3 players from their friend list to spectate their game. These 3 spectators will be able see as much as the in game team players will be able to see in the map. They won’t have the access to the enemy team’s gameplay.

Why it should be like this..It should be like this because not everyone has best computers and not everyone can stream their team games. Therefore, if I want my team game to be streamed then I can ask my friend to stream my game for me. Also, my friend can be on Skype with me and watch the live action without time difference. There wont be any cheating since they can not see the enemy gameplay.

If you have any question then please let me know.