Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lillianae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

There should be an option you can toggle to prevent your friends from spectating on the main screen. Just a thought, I sometimes get nervous when I know my friends are spectating my games. It sometimes discourages me from playing.

shades13

09-29-2012

I'm not sure if everyone got this but whenever i tried to use the spectator mode, Bug: it would show the characters summoning but never start the game plz help

TheGame0fThrows

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shades13 View Post
I'm not sure if everyone got this but whenever i tried to use the spectator mode, Bug: it would show the characters summoning but never start the game plz help
I have the same problem described above. When I enter spectator mode all the champions load to 100% at exactly the same time and the game does not start. The only way to get out is to close my client and restart.

Lillianae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbuttzex View Post
I have the same problem described above. When I enter spectator mode all the champions load to 100% at exactly the same time and the game does not start. The only way to get out is to close my client and restart.
This happened to me, and I do feel it may be a bug. But a faster way to close the gameclient without closing the PVP.net so you don't have sign back. So basically, ALT+TAB and they'll be a Riot games icon in the bottom right of your computer with all those other icons, click on the Riot one. Close game client, reconnect again.

Fenstick

10-20-2012

I frequent Spectator Mode and had a good idea, at least in my opinion. I think it would be cool if the buffs (Red, Blue and Baron) showed up next to a summoner icon in a similar fashion to the summoner spells and ultimates. For example, I have Flash, Ignite and Requiem cooldowns next to the Karthus icon on the screen. Let's say Karthus has Blue buff. On the opposite side of the cooldown stuff, it has a Blue marker that is ticking down for the duration of Blue Buff. Once Blue buff is gone, the marker disappears. It could be stacked so that the first buff is on top, or just Baron on top, then Red, then Blue, or however you guys think it works better. Anyways, that's about it, I'm hoping it gets put in for Season 3!

drunkadin

10-21-2012

There should DEFINITELY be access to the store in spectate mode. Watching champions play and mulling about builds goes hand in hand.

Admod

11-12-2012

I'm not sure if anyone has said this or not, but I'd kind of like to see what everyone is telling each other during a spectate match. I'd like to see the strategy people have, what they tell their teams, and how they execute them. Watching a game is something good to have, but seeing how people ask for a gank or plan things is good to know too. Other than that, I like spectate mode.

Tapiokaa

12-04-2012

Thumbs up on the spectator mode o(≧∇≦o) ,love the directed camera lots.

Though sometimes youre watching for your team or looking at specifically one person ;wouldnt it be nice to say see more of them vs everyone else ,or vs where things are happening which is done quite well.
Maybe a priority list or a way to say favor this char more ,or this team more. Well one could do this manually arguably ,but just a thought.

into s3 we go~

DarthEant

12-10-2012

I would like to use my Flight Stick for the view panning but the way the mouse input is handled for Drag Scroll makes it is very hard. It is currently that axis input is acceleration, but I would like to use input on the axis as the scroll speed. Could there be a separate input for this or maybe a toggle?

Edit: On further experimentation its overall screen placement of the mouse that determines speed.

ZedexHS

12-27-2012

Personally, I think that spectator mode is fine as it is and I understand perfectly why you have the three minute delay. It makes sense. But I would appreciate it if there was some notification to see when a game is over if you're watching it live. I often spectate my friend's games waiting for him to finish and by seeing that the game has finished in normal time I would be able to know when to play with him a bit more efficiently.

Thanks!