Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toltz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Maybe add real time spectating for private custom games, or you could choose how long the delay is

cauliflower

08-01-2012

Can we see whether the game is normal or ranked? I'd like that, so I know what the stakes are in the game I'm watching.

Oishetoide

08-03-2012

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, but it would be cool if spectators could look at the shop. It's nothing super important but I think it would be a nice added feature!

Telíko

08-04-2012

HuD improvement suggestion

naotasan

08-05-2012

Made a post (that will probably be ignored).
Here it is:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=27876828

Fledermaus

08-10-2012

Directed camera should be slightly higher at Baron, his HP bar is just off the screen so you can't tell how low he is.

Yaddar

08-13-2012

they really need to add a chat window in order to be able to recieve messages from friends while you are spectating... i'd really like to recieve invitations to play when Im spectating a game.

also, when you are playing, it'd be nice to see how many spectators are currently watching your game, itfeels GREAT to know you are having an audience.

Valestein

08-21-2012

Let spectators chat in the same game they're spectating.
Show how many people are spectating the game.
Let your friends spectate the game you're spectating by clicking "spectate" game on you when you're spectating a game.

Yazamat

08-22-2012

A suggestion if I may, oh humble Riot Games.

While spectating I find that after a person is killed I can tell who killed them and who generally contributed the most to denying their escape, but not who did the majority of the damage. Most times I watch the featured games to see how people are building certain champs and how they counter build others.

I think it would be handy if you could bring up a death summary, like when you die in a normal game, of someone who dies in the game you are spectating. This would allow you to fully dissect what happened in that particular skirmish and which champion was the most effective in that certain situation.

LadyAzalea

08-23-2012

Have any changes been implemented? I know there were a ton of people who wanted to be able to spectate a game a friend was spectating. Still can't do that.

I'd like the ability to spectate a bot game personally. I have low-level friends who plays AI a lot and I'd like to watch them and be able to help them with their builds/skills after observing them play. My ranked 30 boyfriend would like to watch me every so often when I'm in an AI game as well.

I believe that spectators should also be able to report a character if someone is seen rage-quitting or voluntarily feeding.

I know you wanted feedback about directed camera--- and if I recall I saw a ton of people posting how it should follow the pings better. Still doesn't do that either. Still will be a battle going down bot lane and it'll focus on one stray person jungling or walking through the river instead of where the actions at.

Hey, Riot, spend some time implementing updates for spectator mode. Please and thanks. Pretty sure it's the same as when you pushed it out months ago...