Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2012

Directed Camera: While I love this mode, it's felt very inconsistent lately, and jumps around a lot. In a game I was just watching, it was constantly moving me around to watch a champion farm minions under a turret or harass another champion while a gank was happening in another lane.

crazydudeloose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-13-2012

Have chat function available during spectator mode.
Ability to watch entire game even if I joined in middle of it
Ability to save games and rewatch later
Being able to watch one side only with no delay (although this one can be abused easily)
Being able to see team chats
Being able to find games to spectate based on champion

Devious Monkeyz

07-13-2012

After using spectator to watch there matches while i chat with them ive came to notice that it would be a great idea to allow the spectator to look at the in-game shop and its items. i feel it would be helpful to us for it would allow the spectator to debate on builds and strategies for future games. Also for those who have trouble remembering some items and wish to get a better outlook on a good champion build based off others builds while spectating. This will make coming up with building strats in-game much easier especially for those that may be new to LoL or just simply looking for better builds without having to resort to testing builds posted online.

14SilverX

07-18-2012

Here is an idea, for both spectating and regular game play. Have it so the player can rotate the camera. For spectator mode it makes for nice shots and dramatic scenes and in regular game play it can help the purple team see better, and adds a new dimension of game play and new ways to view the field of justice and your character.

Chaox Theory

07-19-2012

Should display an elo range of all the ranked games on the homescreen

Chowder of Clams

07-20-2012

I would love it if we had a choice in custom games to remove the 3 minute delay since some of us just play custom games for fun and having the 3 minute delay is a bit of a hassle, especially if our spectators are calling out events that happened 3 minutes ago.

SkipThree

07-22-2012

It would be really great if you could add a dragon/baron slay counter next to the towers slain counter. I feel that this gives great info with regards to map control. Thanks!

teemoisthebest

07-23-2012

hi

Jordanoceros

07-26-2012

I would like a chat thats between players spectating, my friend will usually get into a match and we will have 7 other friends that want to spectate the match, but we have to type/reply username for each chat, when we just want to talk to eachother quickly

Sebas24

07-27-2012

I haven't watched a lot of games but i can tell that spectaror mode is awesome...

I just have one suggestion:

The ability to watch the death reacaps while spectating, even a combat log (that would be also interesting while playing) if u want to go further.