Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raurick

06-20-2012

Perhaps spectate mode could be more realistic, allowing for each spectator to pick sides, possibly cheering and booing the champions of their picks (that the champions could hear), and possibly spectator bets using ip to see who will win the match.

All things i would like to see

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I love spectator mode. There's just 1 thing that would make it even better though, and I'm sure this has been said before.

I wish I we had the ability to watch a game that our friends are watching. That alone would make spectator mode godlike for me.

2 Cute 2 Die

06-20-2012

I enjoy it, sometimes have issues with the camera not sticking to the person I want it to, and have to therefore target a new champion (via camera director thingy) and then go back to the person I wanted to view.

I also feel that three minutes is a bit too much of a delay. I understand the concept, so there can't be any foul play or corruption...but three minutes is BRUTAL! Especially if you are currently talking to someone in the game, I can't tell you how many times I said "wow that was a good/bad ____" and they can't even remember what happened! I think anywhere between a minute and a half, to two minutes. It's enough time so someone couldn't say "they are waiting for you at_____" but not so much time that it's almost not worth the watch.

Messipus

06-20-2012

Some things I'd like to see:

I'd like to have access to the item store during the game, just so I can see the stats on all items, not just the ones that have been built.

Also, flags on the timeline for important events like Baron, Dragon and tower kills, First Blood, and multikills (and maybe times when there are a burst of kills in a short span of time? I'm not sure if that's possible, but something to indicate teamfights is the general idea) would be useful for rewinding to find exciting gameplay moments.

An option where, for example, the champion you have double-clicked can display some sort of indicator above their health bar every time they use an ability, like the ability icon plus the hotkey or something. The idea being that if you want to get an idea of the order someone used their skills during a hectic teamfight where the audio and visual cues can be difficult to see.

VonElrick

06-20-2012

I enjoy the specter mode but wish i could receive messages from friends as i watch and or get notified when they log on

teemo 0wns

06-20-2012

I love the spectator mode mostly because of how easy it is to use. something I would like to see in the future though would be say, someone had left in a game due to internet connections, work, a fire in the house, ect. where there is a "replacement" for that person.

Grunt9101

06-20-2012

So, I really really think me being spectated got my D/ced out of a game constantly. Something broke I feel.

CaptainBanHammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

The ability to spectate what a friend is spectating would vastly improve my experience with the mode.

gamei

06-20-2012

Hi,

When loading a spectator mode game, the game window appears partially off-screen. This used to be fixable via swapping to full screen and back to borderless, but now when moving back to borderless the window returns to being partially off-screen.

This issue is so, so prevalent on the forums(just google "league of legends spectator mode borderless) that I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to replicate.

Obsolete Acorn

06-20-2012

i watch some of my friends play and it would be amazing if i could have the option of recording them or them recording me if im doing very well or poorly!!