Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atat219

06-19-2012

it needs to be a little fast because when i spectate my friends to wait for them to play a match with me by the time it is over they are already in que plaese make it a little faster

AmericanBadger

06-19-2012

I think that we should be able to zoom out more to see more. I love watching team fights but I can't always see everything that is going on and have to rewatch the fight character by character. If we could zoom out further, it would be awesome.

Varidan

06-19-2012

Bugsplat error today while loading a game my friend was playing to spectate. Dunno if just random or possible deeper issue.

ScarOfTheLotus

06-19-2012

one thing i would like to see is the team chat, not just all chat. I'd like to know what the teams are planning too, not just the jokes that go between the two different teams XD

RedPandas

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanBadger View Post
I think that we should be able to zoom out more to see more. I love watching team fights but I can't always see everything that is going on and have to rewatch the fight character by character. If we could zoom out further, it would be awesome.
This. I hate clicking rewind 15 seconds to watch what happened to stragglers during team fights.

KatsuhikoJinnai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

I would love to see a feature of spectate by Champion. Have the list show name, game time, elo rating.

zThanatos92

06-19-2012

You should be able to chat with fellow spectators

R3dund4ncy

06-20-2012

^this
I also don't understand why spectators have a map ping...

Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Corner glitch: League of Legends loads in the bottom right hand corner of your screen instead of the full screen, so you only see top left corner of the screen. Must be something to do with windowed mode

Khalos

06-20-2012

Being able to zoom out a bit more and see more of the map would be amazing.

It would be amusing to have an option to see the teams chat, would make me feel "closer" to the game in a way.

The fact that I cant see people message me and i can't people message me is really the biggest downfall, and should be changed.

Hopefully you guys actually do look at the feedback and make changes accordingly, Keep up the great work Riot