Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Evil Twitchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I'd just like to be able to see barons hp when baron is started, the camera is always too low and i have to scroll up again and again to see the hp. it's the little things but that means the big things are good<<<<

R3dund4ncy

06-17-2012

My only issue with the spectator mode is that sometimes it can be frustrating trying to set the camera to permanently lock onto a player - it can be done quite easily, but it does regularly and frustratingly revert to the auto-swapping view.

AlexDnD

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Did you click the eyeball in the lower left and enable the Chat option? The chat window is currently disabled by default in spectator mode.
Don't ever patch on weekends again. Gaming 101. Morons.

Devanstator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

I would like to see an option to be notified when the game ends (in real time). For example, if I'm spectating a friend who I want to queue with after the match, I'd like to know as soon as the game ends so I can exit and send an invite. Otherwise he might end up queuing up again before I even know he's out.

AdamNW

06-17-2012

Can we get an option to turn on team chat? That's honestly the only thing I can think of to improve spectator mode, except perhaps some 3v3 or dominion support.

Neblin007

06-18-2012

So sometimes in spectator mode something odd happens and I can't maneuver around the map until I minimize LoL and then maximize again.

Coldfyrre

06-18-2012

Exceeded my expectations, now we need to be able to use it to watch championship matches and record games!!

Sinful Symbolism

06-18-2012

1#- Record feature.
2#- Re-watch recent games.
3#- Feature games in your profile.
4#- On the timeline have "action" points where the Directed Camera focuses in on fights.
5#- Save spectates/recordings.

Watarara

06-18-2012

i can't read all chats on mine, even tho the all chat feature is enabled in the options menu. bug?