Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D For Dandetta

06-07-2012

We need to be able to see chat, if friends want to invite us, or simply the chat in-game.

Le Elohm

06-07-2012

The only problem I have wit camera motion is sometimes I wish to watch a specific player or champion play. There doesn't seem to be an intuitive way to attach the camera to a single person which results in having to repeatedly click on them. Is there an 'attach camera' option I am unaware of? If there isn't might one be worked out without expending extreme ammount of man-hours to do so?

roughneck65

06-08-2012

Has anyone had any problems with the spectator mode recently. when I try to spectate it wont let me focus on specific people or it will bring me to the edge of the map and i cannot move the spectator screen.

Ofermod

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Please, please, PLEASE tell us when a game is over. So many times, I've been spectating a friend while waiting for them to finish their game, but in the 5 minutes between the end of their game and the end of my spectating, they see that I'm spectating and so go ahead and start playing a new match.

Goddess Din

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Elohm View Post
Is there an 'attach camera' option I am unaware of?
Double tap whatever key you have bound to that champion. IE I have team one bound to 1-5 and team two bound to 6-0, if I tap a number once I go to that champ, if I double tap it it locks to them.

Enjoy!

KevinDelMarr

06-08-2012

A few things I'd like to see:

1.) ADDITION: If you're watching a friend play, give a heads up as to when the match actually ends. I hate watching a friend's game to bide time until they're done, only to exit and see they've started another game.

2.)BUG FIX: Whenever a champ has an innate passive that gives them bonus stats or reduced damage, the current number won't show. For example, Morgana will show to have 0 spell vamp and Fizz to take 0 reduced damage from basic attacks.

3.) ADDITION: Can there be a way to see in-game chat? Or have i missed something

SixSillySins

06-08-2012

3 minutes behind real time feels a bit much don't you think? I say at least 30 seconds or 1 minute behind real time would be better that way. You can't cheat yet you still have a good idea of what just happened.

Silverbel

06-09-2012

I prefer to spectate games from the start, or relatively early in the match.

Moose1be

06-09-2012

Friend spectator preference, lets say my im spectating my buddy, i want the current camera mode setup, except when nothing interesting is happening it automatically spectates my person of choice but not likes it locked in. different video settings for spectator and standard game, i would love to have spectator mode in a smaller window that dosent take mouse control, if i want to watch while im doing something else

Speakon

06-09-2012

In the gold stats it would be nice if you could also so some sort of visual representation of the gold levels for each player. One way that I think would be good would be to have bars that for each player represents the percentage of gold that player has to the player with the maximum amount of gold.

You should still keep the raw values but making this change would give a spectator a way of quickly gauging the gold situation.