Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PanRouge

05-25-2012

It'd be great if you could check a person's runes/masteries without having to leave the game. And if you do leave the game, make it an option that you could rejoin the game that you just left. Other then that, spectator chat would be awesome.

MxZeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

Its great but how come you cant whisper to your friends? isnt the game 3munites behind? so why does it matter

Adun Tessar

05-26-2012

I don't know if anyone posted it before, but it would be nice if you could join your spectating friend to watch the same game.
It would take just one additional option in chat menu.

brokbaklgnd

05-26-2012

Directed camera could probably use a little work, but one thing I would really like is to see what level a champions spells are or what order they got them in, something like that.

Dragull

05-26-2012

I think it would be REALLY nice if the wasn't a limit of 2 players in custom games, this way we could watch scrims and maybe even online tournaments.

Yohan Leafheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

Hey guys, I do love spectator mode, it has given me quite a few amount of good tips on how to play. I also have watched a couple of DOTA2 streams recently, and there are a couple of things I saw there, that I think would be nice.

1. A graph of the xp difference over time;
2. A graph of the gold difference over time;
3. A way to break the gold earned by source (items, skill, kill, assist);

The main reason for first is to easily spot how big the xp gap is which normally reflects to the power gap. As for the other too, together with once we have the ability to record the matches, this will be very useful to spot turning, breaking moments, etc. The last one is to help understand better when the team you though would be ahead in gold is not. For example.

On the first match today for the grand finals of the IEL5 EU quali, at some point CLG was 10-4+- ahead in kills, only one tower down, more assists, and yet they were behind in gold. Knowing the gold sources would help understand what made such a difference.
P.S.: Sorry if this was requested before, too many posts to check;

ThorOdinMog

05-26-2012

I don't know if this was posted somewhere in the 113 pages or not, but it would be nice if there was an option to disable spectator mode for yourself. So my friends COULDN'T spectate.
Unless this option is already available and I haven't seen it.

Also chat would be nice. Say someone logs on and because you're spectating, you can't see them. And they want to play a game, but can't get to you because you're watching another game.

zanka2011

Sn0wY

05-26-2012

dear riot i want to be able to spec a game my friend is specing.

and i want to be able to talk to him in chat.

PG Ognocious

05-27-2012

thx for making the spectate more fun than ever before!!it will be cool the during the waiting of the 3 min lock in stuff ....if you can give the option to look mastries and runes