Did anyone "Spectate" me when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1stplaceAlways

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Riot decided to balance out purple side by making it so my 26/10/5, almost 400 cs, blue team Vayne couldn't hit towers so I had to sit watching minions do 5 damage and eventually got us a loss because only one player on our team could actaully attack the towers.

I finally get a team without trolls, without idiots, without emotional !#$%^&s who can't take being told their not the best, and we lose because our team can't attack the towers.

GG riot.

So I'm just wondering if anyone was able to spectate that, because apparently being able to spectate interferes with a player's ability to hit towers... With this new addition I go from being in Elo Hell, to the Elo Devil's personal slave

P.S. The ability to spectate also interferes with the ability to chat, because we couldn't communicate on what roles we would play either.

SteelersSuckHaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-01-2012

Attack move.

SSJXVIThead

05-02-2012

yes i spectated you when you came second

Moogra

05-02-2012

Had this problem in many games. What worked for me was press x and then click around the turret. Also sometimes reconnecting fixes it.

xXCFXx Avenger

05-02-2012

yup im having this prob 2, however u can still atk the towers with A click

Xsilverpheonix

05-02-2012

Apparently your vayne was bad if she didn't try to attack move. You deserve loss. LOL