Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psyclone Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

This isn't a bug but it is something that should be changed. Currently there is no way to disable pings. The last two games I spectated have been a full on pingfest between both teams. The near constant pinging, especially late game, is quite annoying. You guys should put in an option to disable them.

Evercleared

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

-Featured Game

-Double tapping hotkeys does not swap to the champion, and clicking on the minimap doesn't seem functional.

DJEntus420 Blaze

05-01-2012

Hey just reporting that it shows a Cloak of Agility when the player actually has a Dorans Ring.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

05-01-2012

1) During one game I was playing around with skipping forward and back and between different cameras, and at some point I noticed that some gold numbers got stuck on my screen as seen in the attached screenshot. Couldn't find a decent way to reproduce it though.
Attachment 433287

2) After finishing like the 4th spec game (and one normal game) my client kept crashing after hitting Continue on the VICTORY screen. It wasn't a bugsplat, it was a windows notification that the lol client has crashed.

3) This is more Audio Feedback then bug reporting: Can't the announcer have alternate takes for the "<COLOR> team has lost a turret"? After the enemy team for aced they lost 3 turrets and every time the announcer said the exact same line, it sounded robotic. She already has multiple lines in almost every other in-game message, I don't know why you stepped it down with this one.

Windows XP, Nvidia GTS 250, 1680x1050, All settings very High, framerate Stable, Borderless.
Attached logs from all my games today. One is a bot game, the others are spectator games. Some friends, some featured, but the bugs in 1 and 2 are from featured games. - The gold bug is from one of the earlier games.
- The crash bugs should be the last 2 games.

Stompzor

05-01-2012

There needs to be a way to communicate with friends while in spectator mode!!! You can't type at all, so you cant send messages out, and you don't seem to receive any either.

Azzma

05-01-2012

This only happened the first time, but after spectating a match, my screen remained black until I was forced to restart the LoL client.

Hydrad

05-01-2012

http://report.bugsplatsoftware.com/b...6&row=13413771

I keep getting this I've uninstalled lolrecorder and everything but 9/10 times i try to spectate this happens

EDIT: uhh one moment link isn't working i'll try to fix

Peacë

05-01-2012

Oops, made a thread about this... anyways here it is again:

I spectated a friend, was shown the enemy team and their names while in champion select, while my friend's name was "summoner 5". Joined with 1:30 left in delay before game.

TheTrueReclaimer

05-01-2012

There seems to be a bug when i spectate for at least 25 minutes the game starts to lag for some reason everyone stops for a few seconds

JohnnyTruant5

05-01-2012

First post in these forums. I'm noticing that after spectating one of the featured games, the new first win of the day notification on the summoner profile will say it's available even if it isn't. Logging out and in fixes it, but it could cause people to miss their first win if they happen to spectate before the only game they can play in a day.