Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WisWis

05-01-2012

unable to connect , its sayin somethin about a firewall or like it , a lot of people have or had this problem aswell

Dakrath

05-01-2012

When in champion select, summoner names on the right-side team appear as "Summoner 1, 2, 3, etc."

IS1dcd9a4f2ff9a3

05-01-2012

Another Directed Camera note:
Sometimes (quite often actually - fells like once or twice a game on average) 2+ champions unexpectedly meet in a bush and start fighting. By the time DC snaps to the skirmish, all of them have half hp or less. It feels like DC considers a fight "interesting" only when damage is being dealt.
Rather, I suggest adding to the "interesting things" list an event when either team gets vision of a (new) enemy champion. Bonus points if said champion is close to/moving fast towards the team (i.e we bumped into him sitting in the bush, or he flashed/dashed to initiate).

Krymp

05-01-2012

Bug/Tooltip:

Issue
When using the side team view bar for Swain, his hover tip on ultimate overlaps in text. It was the line describing the cost of mana for the ultimate (25 initial mana...). I believe this will be an issue with any champion with a long text description of one of the labels inside the hover since it doesn't seem to expand the hover box based off label width.

Steps to Recreate
Move mouse over ultimate icon in team viewer.

Further Tests
I don't have swain so I can't check if this is a bug in the tooltip during play.

Dafe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakrath View Post
When in champion select, summoner names on the right-side team appear as "Summoner 1, 2, 3, etc."

een if the person you try to spectate is on that team

Kaymer

05-01-2012

When in spectator mode, the yellow boot with attack(forget the name) speed showed as blasting wand.

JaminBen

05-01-2012

So when I enter spectator mode, my LoL game loads in the bottom right corner. It's so small that I can only see 3 champion portraits during the loading screen. It's also so small that I can't actually change the options and press ok.

This didn't happen before the spectator patch. Care to offer any solutions?

Ponies

QA Analyst

05-01-2012
3 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Whatever View Post
After watching a featured game the end-game lobby says (in the top left)
"Sunmmoner's Rift
Classic
Ranked(Unranked)"
The last line is very confusing.
If this happens, can you guys submit a screenshot? I agree that this is confusing and we would love to address this issue.

Neon Noble

05-01-2012

When a game that I was spectating ended, I was not returned to the end-game screen, nor the main screen. The client just kinda disappeared and nothing came up, despite the processes still running. I had to restart LoL in order to return to the main screen.

In addition, I could hear the sounds of chat messages, but I could not see any of them.

IS1dcd9a4f2ff9a3

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
If this happens, can you guys submit a screenshot? I agree that this is confusing and we would love to address this issue.
This happened after the game mentioned in my earlier post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Well Whatever View Post
So, I am watching Edwing vs AIIS from featured games now.
<...>
The log there says it was game with GameID :0000000016ac72bd (if it matters)

Oh, and you can just check Edwing team game history - it has that oddity too!
So it turns out to be ranked teams issue, and not spectator one. Sorry then ^_^

Then "Ranked(Unranked)" must mean that the team is in its provisional matches, and is not ranked yet (doh).