Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official Spectator Bug Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

03-24-2013

What about Dominion?

Deathwish47

03-25-2013

I was trying to view my friends game. As it loaded, a .dll file was missing? And my client then said I had disconnected from the game. It was frozen at this point and the only way to fix this was to quit the client. After I logged back on, I noticed that my points in my solo que were reduced... W.t.f. ? Please help

PhillyPhernatic

03-25-2013

I used rewind (backspace) in a spectated game today and it set everyone on one of the team's level to 1. The stats and items were unchanged. The team which I was currently following with the camera is the team whose levels were now displaying 1.

HarcorBrizilian

03-28-2013

I found this glitched tower while I was spectating a match

AmazingBreaker

03-28-2013

Omg i cant get on ..........................

RengarTheKat

03-28-2013

My lol client wont open at all wat do i do

AB0L1SH3D

03-28-2013

dude what is with this ****ing 2 hr queue?!?!?!?!?!?!? tis rediculous riot... hook it up with a teemo skin for the wait or what ?

AB0L1SH3D

03-28-2013

man what is with these stupid 2 hr queue's riot? its really annoying.... stop the madness and let me play

AlwaysSomething

03-28-2013

why cant i rejoin a queue when someone leaves!!! 4 players didnt accept game and it says im already in a game but the game was never created so i cant reconnect!!! HELP

AlwaysSomething

03-28-2013

i logged in and its saying game abondoned.. i didnt even start a gameand when i press reconnect it doesnt do anything. new patch glitch?