Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official Spectator Bug Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WinAwesome

02-18-2013

I have noticed when reordering the players in the center console (by click and drag,) they are not reordered on the sides. I don't know if this was intended or not, but it does get a bit confusing.

Raymaster93

02-19-2013

There is a bug in spectate when u hover over a players ghost summoner spell the info that it gives says "0% increase in movement speed".
just a small bug, but perfection is the aim is it not?

SteelclawGryphon

02-20-2013

I don't know if it's been reported, but there's a pretty obvious issue that bug splats when pressing backspace\rewind in spectate mode. I don't know if this happens with everyone, but it's pretty consistent with me.

Joined through featured games.
1920x1200 windowed borderless, max quality settings.
Crashes to desktop every time I try to jump back a few seconds with the backspace button.
Log of the crash (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56441042/2013-02-20_02-35-38_r3dlog.txt)

The Good Guy

02-23-2013

I have found a really easy to reproduce bug. If you select a champion to follow (by double clicking them, selecting their name from the drop down menu, hitting their keybind) then hit space, the screen will be locked onto that champion, and the view cannot be moved from them again, either by clicking on the minimap, using the center mouse button, moving the mouse to the edge of the screen, or using the arrow keys. Clicking on the minimap and dragging will cancel this bug, as will hitting escape until the game menu appears.

Carbuncuous

02-24-2013

I've found while watching a replay that if I try and rewind to far back, the entire client will crash. I've done this 3 times now, granted on the same replay. I haven't tried on any others.

Coolh4x0r

02-25-2013

idk how to reproduce, but this happens in spec mode randomly for me throughout the game for split seconds. also, it'll always end up like this when one team win.

Also, when i play a game, it seems like i have random blue squares where my particle effects should be.

Wolfmor

02-26-2013

Every single time I try to rewind or jump back 15 seconds the client will crash

Projekton

02-28-2013

I just tried to spectate and the game crashed and now I have to wait until the game ends or I'll get a penalty.. This can't be the way spectating works is it?

Also, I don't have the option to reconnect to the game.

canopy

03-01-2013

Since the recent patch I've gotten numerous bugsplats when trying to spectate a game.
First it bugsplatted, then it said that I couldn't connect to the spectate server and even when I retried it wouldn't.
Restarted my computer, spectated, everything was fine, but I messed up my audio and wanted to restart it so that I could get it back and now it has bugsplatted again.
Maybe it has something to do with Windows 8? I'm not sure.

MisterXKiller

03-01-2013

There's a bug on VI when she has her 2nd skill activate. SHe turns BLUE. Check on that one.