Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

professorSugoi

02-09-2013

I can only spectate for 10-20 minutes before it kicks me :C
The more I try to reconnect, the shorter I can stay and spectate before it DCs again

slipstreem

02-11-2013

Hey, I am watching spectator mode right now on a friends game. It is not registering tower kills at the top.

There are currently 3 tower kills for each side but it shows 0 tower kills for each team.

I also can't seem to get print screen to work right now to get you a picture of this bug(it just gives me a black screen).

edit - my buddies name is sorry4partying and he is playing varus at the moment. game started like 34 minutes ago.

edit 2 - after playing with the time a bit ( I went to watch my friend get a couple kills that happened while i typed this and it updated to 3 towers to 4... however it is actually 3 towers to 5.

Silanthous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

confirming that tower kills aren't registering at the top of the screen

El Torro Torre

02-12-2013

yep, # of towers destroyed isn't showing properly

- image: http://i.imgur.com/pOPuUko.jpg

The Flea

02-12-2013

Spectator mode seems to be randomly crashing - you watch a game, then so far in it just stops, nothing more being received and if you exit and try to re-watch it doesn't let you.

CleverNapkin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flea View Post
Spectator mode seems to be randomly crashing - you watch a game, then so far in it just stops, nothing more being received and if you exit and try to re-watch it doesn't let you.
this is also happening to me

danwilson

02-12-2013

I'm losing connection to spectator games, similar to what's described above. Spectating games from the main game panel, it stops after about 20 minutes, but there is no message. Spectating my buddies games, it behaves very oddly. I get messages about unable to download data, when I exit and reenter, there is a bunch of weird stuff like champions walking through walls. I'm only able to watch about 5 minutes before it loses the connection.

In both cases, destroyed towers is not being updated.

I'm using the latest version of LoL as of the date of this post.

Moon Forcer

02-16-2013

I'm just spectating a custom game at start and one leave in the draft phase and return to the . I tried to join in the game but I can't. Even I quit the game and rejoin the game. It shows "You cannot join game" and "because you are already in game"

in case if you join another game and play, it may show the result in the last game that you have not spectated.

Flawless P

02-17-2013

I cannot reconnect to a match I was loading into if the game crashed while spectate mode was stilll loading.

It says "Game in Progress" then when I go to close the PVP.net Client it warns me that I may have a time penalty for leaving and my series may be ended.

It's a minor bug because I was able to relaunch PVP.net just fine, and I have no time delay.

Just a heads up.

IVIikey

02-17-2013

I dropped into the match at 18:01.
The screen started lagging some, it stopped after a few second.
Fiora had homeguard boots and the effects were still occuring after the homeguard effect ended,it occured even after she returned to base and re enabled the effect. Darius bought homeguard boots and the same bug occured where the special effects continued to play after the effect had decayed.
21:00 in I decided to rewind so I could find my "drop-in" time the game then crashed upon me rewinding to the beginning of the spectating. I was informed by my friend right when this occured he lost, and the game was over.