Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JdubC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Currently in spectator if I hit "space" to center on a character it locks there with me being unable to scroll off screen or click on the mini map. The only way I've found to fix this is to hit escape opening the config menu then exiting out of that back into the game.

This is quite annoying.

T3h Sasquatch

02-01-2013

Was just spectating a game on the new Season 3 patch. Noticed that the tower count was not updating throughout the game. At the time of the screenshot, blue team had destroyed 4 towers, but the counter at the top still showed 0. Minor thing, but thought I would point it out.

The Old Fart

02-02-2013

Spectating a game today and twice in a row it said 'unable to download spectator data the game will now exit'. Also had the tower count display thing previous poster mentioned.

JunoTheCat

02-02-2013

Was just spectating a game, and although the game timer was still running, all of the players had stopped moving/using spells, etc.

Takerial

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by baser73 View Post
Spectating a game today and twice in a row it said 'unable to download spectator data the game will now exit'. Also had the tower count display thing previous poster mentioned.
I've run into both of these issues. Though I haven't seen the unable to download spectator data since the first day of the new patch.

The turret count is still not updating properly though.

MasterLotus

02-06-2013

when i try to spectating it gives me error says spectating did not download closing game now it does that everytime i try to spectate anyone

April Twentieth

02-06-2013

when i try to play a rank match every time i get the bug that i fail to connect, and for the looks of it i know im going to get report it and get banned can someone help me with this problem thank you :3

Maelstrom Flashe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Since the new patch I've been trying to watch some games and will get a popup saying error downloading spectator data, the game will now exit. Before now I had no issues at all spectating games besides the amount of turrets killed not showing correctly.

Sammym3

02-08-2013

Typing an in-game command such at "/t" causes the client to crash.
Unsure if this works with the rest of the alphabet excluding /W and /R.

bluebird12

02-08-2013

Hiya, just letting you guys know that the amount of turrets destroyed near the team kills up top never updates. It always stays at 0. I had this bug every time I spectated one of my friends.