Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hodgypodgy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

If you change the chat in normal games to all the way in one direction for brightness/visibility (all the way right or left) spectator chat doesn't show up if you do it in spectator you cant see chat in normal games really bad bug unless its my client

Zielmann

01-21-2013

Just tried to watch a game a couple friends were playing. I'm getting a "Spectator server data request failed. The game will now exit." error message. Tried leaving the game and going back in. Nothing. Left again, relogged, tried to spectate again. And that time, the game even went to the exact same stuck point as the second time I tried to get on.

Cratossss

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Fix the ****ing ip bug please

Zipnut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Just a FYI,

I was just spectating a game with Thresh in it, and every acouple minutes it was bugsplatting. All other games that I spectate seem to be fine. only the ones with Thresh seem to be bugsplating over and over. This was tested more then once.

anooska

01-23-2013

Írgazmo Is correct, I tried multiple times.. the issue seems to be tied to his lantern.. When I center the screen on Thresh's lanterns after he drops it, the game crashes (bug splats). I actually bought him JUST to test if he will crash my game during a real game but it he seems to work fine. This only happens in Spectator mode.

SpderMan

01-24-2013

spectated a game today and yesterday with thresh in it and got a bug splat. not 100% sure if hes the cause but since spectate was put on live ive never had a bug splat prior

ICantPauseMom

01-26-2013

This isn't really a bug, but it's kind of like when the Directed Camera Mode would not focus on showing dragon/baron hp, it does the same thing with turrets, it focuses on champions pushing tower without actually showing the tower/inhibitor hp..
Here's an example
http://1.imgland.net/qExwNP.png

Heartview

Recruiter

01-27-2013

I also just got the Thresh crashing the game. Tried it a few times to see, but it seems the game flat out will crash if you hover your mouse over his lantern. Nothing else did it except that.

Silanthous

01-31-2013

Since the release of Thresh there seems to be an issue with spectating. i frequently get bugsplat crashes when spectating him. the specific cause is unknown but it's always in a game with a thresh.

Byasaz

Recruiter

02-01-2013

I don't know if this was already posted, and didn't care for checking through the 46 pages, but while spectating games I noticed that when a team takes down a tower the number in the top bar stays at 0 regardless of towers taken down. I witnessed 8 towers go down in a game but neither teams tower numbers went up.