Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheApeGod

09-05-2012

When an enemy player, i assume to recall, walks out of my FOV, upon seeing them again the recall animation appears at or near where they first reappear into sight.

NZ87

09-06-2012

Just spectated a friend playing, and Ninja Tabi were showing up with what looks like a placeholder icon and no info in the mouseover.

http://i.imgur.com/2mH3E.jpg

darkrulerbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

when i try and spectate it loads up to 100% summoning and then doesnt go anywhere. what do?

Solcloud

09-08-2012

I also have the same problem as bob, just shows everyone loading to 100% and then sits at loading screen

PRCvek

09-08-2012

Sorry if this has been noted before.

A minor issue: in Spectator mode, four-digit numbers (such as 1300 AP) only show the first three numbers when left-clicking a character.

Dondarrion

09-09-2012

Bleh, Please Riot look at this thread, I don't want to start a new one for the bug, me along with quite a few others are having the same problem with Spectator Mode, during the Summoner Loading screen after all the Summoners load to 100% it just stops and doesn't actually go into the game.

Zandoo

09-09-2012

When i try to spectate my friends match, it loads all the summoners but it stays at the screen saying all the summoners are summoning. It does this for all of my friends. Does anyone know how to fix this?

xkilk

Recruiter

09-10-2012

Yea spectator mode is all fubar right now....90% of the time i try to spectate it sits at champ loading screen and doesnt load after the loading bars are 100% can we get a red to comment on this? Its been happening now for like a week at least.

IGN: xkilk

BaneFire344

09-10-2012

I think this really needs to be paid attention to. Please respond. 2 main played charecters are Veigar and Yorick. Yorick we see in pro level getting blocked because hes a hard core bruiser champion and he is my main. BUT Yorick is very buggy at times. For example, constantly spamming a button and the move will not go off. Constantly I play games where Yorick's ultimate will not go off despite clicking profusely. He has bug issues and we all know that Yorick has had issues where it crashed entire servers! So please fix the issue where Yorick bugs out alot.

Veigar is almost worse! His Q, and his Ultimate never go off in time. They are always constantly giving summoners problem. I can go up to a champion stun them with my "E" move and then drop the W but as soon as it comes to the Q or my ULT it usually goes off about 65-70% of the time. Its not my keyboard it works fine, its usually the game composition. I am not the only one going through this its constantly a huge issue. It makes it very difficult for people who main these type of champions. So please fix if anyone is reading this!

Sujoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2012

To follow up what others have said about the 100% Summoning loading screen that lasts forever:
- It seems to effect only certain games. For example I can drop-in spectate one friend's non-ranked game with no infinite loading screen, but on another friend's non-ranked game I stuck on the loading screen.
- Closing and relogging into League does not solve the issue, nor does disconnecting from the specific game and trying to reconnect to it.
- I have never used a 3rd party LoL replay tool.
- This has been happening to games I've tried to spectate for over a month. This does not happen all the time; I can decern no pattern.