Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Processing

08-15-2012

Having the same problems as a lot of people are mentioning - spectator mode will load 100% but it won't ever reach in game. Half the time it reaches in game, everyone is just frozen. :\

TheT00l

08-15-2012

just tried three times to spectate today, one waiting even until after the game was done, and they all were the same way. Load normal/fast, but once everyone got to 100% it just sat there and did nothing further.

BillyHagen

08-16-2012

Loading screen gets to 100% then nothing. Riot why you troll me? Now i have to restart my client.

Shrimpsess

08-19-2012

I too have the 100% then nothing but. Always happens. even in my lolreplay spectator replays.

Blueskees

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

This is happening to me also (100% to doing nothing). I just tried it again with the load screen minimized (started the load then minimized it to read forums) and then the game popped up as if it finally loaded. (After 3 attempts of restarting client and trying to spectate the same game.)

MyraKai

08-23-2012

Same as above, whenever I try to spectate a match no matter if it's a ranked match on the home screen or a friend's game it goes to the loading screen of the champions on each team and it just gets "stuck" at 100% and stays there no matter how long I let it sit. Only way to close it is through task manager. :/

Coventeena

08-23-2012

new bug? spectator mode in lobby I watch a lot of catch the teemos or hide n seek games (custom) and if I am in the spectating spot I cannot move to join a team if a spot opens and unless I see the game through it will tell me I am already in a game when I try to relog -or it will let me into a game and then show me the bans and picks of a previous game without letting me choose my own champ -ban another champ.
I know it sounds complicated but unless I restart my computer not just the client it continues to "ghost" me.

Paperoil

08-23-2012

so any official respond from Riot about specatator mode wont start?

BrokenController

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyHagen View Post
Loading screen gets to 100% then nothing. Riot why you troll me? Now i have to restart my client.
Just installed a nvidia. got into a game and set all video settings to max and framerate cap to high. tried specing and it will load to 100% and never leave the loading screen. i set them all back down to high and frame cap to 60. spec mode loaded as soon as i tried it again.
**edit** just set all back to when it wouldnt load but now it loads so i dont know...

Vertany

08-27-2012

Another Bug, which I also reported here already: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2483096

Title: Pulsefire Ezreal Computer Voice is global

Label: Game, Spectator, Ezreal

Occurance Rate: 100%

Description:
When spectating, you can hear some of the computer voices' rambling global, hearing it even if you're looking at the other side of the map.
As far as I noticed you can hear the System Lvl Updates and the learning of Skills, you can't hear taunts, jokes, etc.

Repro Steps:
1. Spectate any game with Pulsefire Ezreal playing in it.
2. Listen to the computer voice speak on special occasions, even if you don't see Ez.

Things I've already heard global: Sorry, can't really understand all of her sentences
- Reinitiating Pulsefire Systems.
- Pulsefire System, charge up.
- Pulsefire back on line.
- Pulsefire One, open.
- Systems upgraded.
- Pulsefire Systems, reactivated.
- Power nearing (?)
- Pulsefire Armor Upgrade's complete.
- Pulsefire Cannon at maximum power.
- Reading the gred.
- Destroy.
- Taking a break, Ezreal?
- Warp Mode, activated.
- Returning to base. (You can't hear this every time he backs, but I heard it global twice)
- Mystic Shot, armed.
- Essence Flux, primed.
- Arcane Shift, enabled.
- Trueshot Barrage, charged.