Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Official Spectator Bug Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bubsay

08-09-2012

i just simply can't spectate sometimes. It will get to the summoning page and everyone will load to 100% but it won't go anywhere from there.

HaIfhearted

08-09-2012

Quote:
Bubsay:
i just simply can't spectate sometimes. It will get to the summoning page and everyone will load to 100% but it won't go anywhere from there.

I've been having this problem fairly often lately.

Whether I try to spectate someone from my friends list or the featured list (or if they are on both), it does exactly what you described.

Scontro

08-10-2012

Nothing happens after the loading screen finish loading. It just freeze there. It's not all the time though.

Blue Team: Reaper Hecarim, Ice Toboggan Corki, Galio, Lux and Deadly Kennen.

Red Team: Diana, Pulsfire Ezreal, Irelia, Anivia and Janna.

This might not have anything to do with but still.

LordChaosBreaker

08-10-2012

I am staying in the summoning screen forever and the spectate mode don't show.

Elemorph

08-10-2012

The same thing happens to me. It's pretty annoying.

YFJason

08-11-2012

For about three days, I would try to either spectate a friends match, or a featured match, and it goes to 100%, but doesn't show up. Sometimes I leave it up for a while(Longest I currently left it up was for about 30 minutes). I really enjoyed spectating matches, so hopefully this can be fixed.

Umbjabaya

08-14-2012

If any player has over 1000 AP it will remove 1000. For example, 1234 will appear as 234 ap

General Valter

08-15-2012

I haven't been able to spectate a single game for two patches. The details are the same as described above- every summoner reaches 100%, and then it stalls out and stays there until i halt the process.

I just reinstalled League of Legends in the hope of clearing the bug out, but it's still there after a complete, clean install.

I can still play in ranked, normal, dominion, etc. games. This issue apparently only effects spectator mode.

Armored Angel x

08-15-2012

Every time i try to download the mid august update, it says "unexplained error" and wnt let me even close to on the game
i just wanna play the game and i cant even do that cuz ur patch wnt work for me

HaIfhearted

08-15-2012

I think the problem has something to do with spectating both who are both on your friends list AND are either in a featured game, or featured-eligible.

One thing I've noticed is that when I get the bug, I''m usually trying to spectate someone on my friends list who is either in a featured game, or whose elo is high enough to get them featured.