Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gurei Fullbuster

07-26-2012

Fairy charms are the new health potions, yo.
|
v

Lancefighter

07-27-2012

Chat box is outside of screen region:

In spectator mode, when I spectate a game from any source, the chat box does not show up in the viewable area. After making sure chat is enabled, I can press enter (which redicts keyboard input to the invisible chat box) allowing me to type stuff to people, but I can not see /all chat, nor whispers.

Running 1920x1080 borderless

Zshugost

07-28-2012

I'm not entirely sure it's a bug, but when I followed the youtube channel to obtain the free Alistar skin I unintentionally unlocked the champion too (I hadn't unlocked the champion before following the channel), without having spent any points in doing so. I'm rather sure that is kind of exploting in some way.
I honestly didn't know I would unlock the character that way. I'm sorry.

Oblek1

07-31-2012

Sorcerer shoes show up as B.F. Sword

Spectating my friends while in skype. Upon noticing mordekaiser, ryze, and lux with a B.F. Sword, I inquired to my friends who notified me that they were sorcerer shoes in game. When I logged on I simply spectated my friends ranked game.

cauliflower

08-01-2012

Sometimes when I click on a champion, I can't see their items or stats no matter how hard I try.

Duke of Nuking

08-02-2012

I have an issue that whenever I wish to spectate a friend's match, it gets to the loading screen, loads everyone in, but it never gets to the game itself.

I tried to just spectate a game in general and that works just fine. However, it just seems that whenever I wish to spectate a friend's game, it never goes through all the way.

Dondarrion

08-04-2012

Bit of an annoying infrequent bug, when trying to spectate games LoL sometimes just freezes on the Champion loading screen, can quit, relog and try and reload it but it'll freeze again, while other times it'll work fine I think it's just with certain games, not sure. Happens with about 60-70% of my games, would work 100% of the time a week ago.

Also I know this doesn't go here but it'd be great to have a filter by champion list of games available to spectate, I'm trying to learn Support Leona and have to wait awhile till one comes up.

eemie

08-04-2012

The champ loading screen is where it is consistently freezing for me as well. I have to leave /force close, and bring up the client and then reconnect.

This happens from trying to spectate ANY game: whether from a friends list or anything that is showcased.

It has happened since about hte 1st or 2nd of August, and has increased to now doing this every time I spectate a game-which is alot.

When it happens. I can click (on the bottom right of my computer screen) the client open, right click/close/force close the page stuck at the champ loading screen (with all champs fully loaded to 100%) then I wait for the client screen to pop up with "reconnect or quit" and click reconnect.

On the second connect it will work-MOST TIME. On the initial spectate connect it does NOT work and is stuck at champ loading screen.

This is still happening, and the frequency is beginning to increase from being able to reconnect the second time-to now getting stuck on the champ loading screen (Everyone fully loaded to 100%) for 2-3 times I Try to connect to that game. The frequency is rising as time goes on. I spectate 90% of the time I am logged into LoL, so for me this is quite annoying. Please I hope you are working on a fix for this. I know this happens with friends as well-though they spectate MAYBE once in a blue moon-and will just exit out of LoL without trying to reconnect the way I do unless I am asked.

riiandesu

08-08-2012

Not too sure if this has been addressed before. In window mode if I run my mouse along the edges of the window it doesn't scroll the screen as it does in PvP games. But it does work when I put the game into full screen mode :/

Peter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-08-2012

I had a bug where, as Shaco, I was unable to use my ultimate. Apparently I picked up the buff of my clone (Under Orders), and, consequently, was never able to Hallucinate again.

Very frustrating you can imagine. Thankfully, my team was able to win the day.

Very Respectfully,

Peter