Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conweezy

06-25-2012

I wasn't the one spectating, but my buddy was watching me, and he was telling me about it.

But according to him, when using directed camera while spectating in Twisted Treeline, the camera just goes to the corner of the map where its pitch black and just sits.

I know we don't care too much about twisted treeline, but I thought I would point this out

AnnnnnWhat

06-26-2012

Just noticed that with the release of the new patch.

When you are spectating in Colour blind mode. The corpse markers show up on the mini-map in blue and purple rather than red and blue .

Don't think this is a serious problem just thought I'd point it out

Mach0Man

06-29-2012

Doran's Blade showing as blasting wands in spectator mode

AbsolutionJailor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conweezy View Post
I wasn't the one spectating, but my buddy was watching me, and he was telling me about it.

But according to him, when using directed camera while spectating in Twisted Treeline, the camera just goes to the corner of the map where its pitch black and just sits.

I know we don't care too much about twisted treeline, but I thought I would point this out
He had his mouse panning to the edge of the screen. It happens very easily.

AbsolutionJailor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Spectator mode hates Proving Grounds. Attempting to spectate a (custom) game results in a lot of buggy behavior:

If you try to leave the lobby as a spectator, and someone joins that game, you are pulled back into the lobby. The only way to stop from being pulled back in is to close client entirely.

At certain points, the match will start, but a message will attempt to be displayed, and you will sit in lobby while game begins. This is unrelated to the delay when a match begins (3 min spectating delay period, which I also feel is too long for a Proving Grounds match, but that's a concern for another thread).

One one message incorrectly displays, your client will not recognize when you are banned from the lobby, and will instead launch a generic error window and the game will never start for you, even if the match begins properly. You will sit there in the pregame lobby, constantly getting pulled back in should you attempt to leave.

Khoc Di Em

Recruiter

06-30-2012

(minor) Riven's ultimate does not display that Wind Slash is unavailable after she uses it. This might be only when she uses Wind Slash right after activating Blade of the Exile.

The icon will change to Wind Slash right after she activates her ultimate, and then she'll use it, it'll grey out, and then be lit up again right after, despite Wind Slash being unavailable for use.

parsonGotti

07-01-2012

I had spectated a game by using the friends list, and Tristana, Lux, and Gangplank's passives were all showing 0 for their value. Gangplank's was 0 damage, but had the slow right. Tristana's was displaying 0 increased range. Lux's showed 0 damage for procs. Looks like it's tied to passives that scale on level. As a side not, Malphite's passive was working; I say this to show that it wasn't just all scaling passives.

Bad Ideas

07-02-2012

When the game gets dogged (Proving Grounds) when you get sent back to the room you cannot leave it.
You also do not get to spectate, it just leaves you in the room and eventually crashes.

This makes spectating on All Random on PG almost impossible as you have to re-log about 10 times before a game doesn't get dogged.

edit- this is on both my laptop and tower Win7 32 & 64bit

Gods Black Arm

07-02-2012

Guess I should have posted here and not in a thread >_< my mistake.

When someone is playing Pulsefire Ez and you're spectating the match, you hear all of his AI sounds when he resurrects/levels up/any other random sound. You don't hear him at all, just his computer.

Don't know if it has been pointed out, but throwing it out there in case it hasn't.

ShinyRegisteel

07-06-2012

In spectator mode, if you have Color-Blind mode turned on, the Death indicators for the Red team will still be purple. Blue is fine, however.