Official Spectator Bug Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Landalin

06-20-2012

So I was spectating one of my friends games and came across this little bug in spectator mode. I thought it was odd that Irelia would have both Phage and Frozen Mallet, especially so early in the game (it appeared very quickly). So I asked my friend who was playing about it, and it appears (at least on my client) that Heart of Gold appears as Frozen Mallet (happened with the Taric too). Will also post about on LoL forums.

Link to album (three screenshots) - http://imgur.com/a/c4ZLm#0

Couge

06-20-2012

What about the border around the minions when they attack you ?
Is it disable because it was too easy for summoners ?

punk1n13

06-21-2012

Don't know if it can be considered a "bug" but... When in colorblind mode, the death icons on the mini map for the red team are still purple.
Attached is a tiny screenshot.

AXLE ELXA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

sometimes when i try to spectate a game in borderless mode only the top left half is visable in the bottom right quarter

TOTO LEGEND

06-22-2012

help me plz my runes go invisible i cant even choose plz bring it back for me

StrikingBulb

06-22-2012

3 bugs are that:
1. the screen randomly freezes, even though the timer is still running [nothing moves from where they are and you have to move to a different time to refresh the game]
2. at the end the timer jumps a minute [42:30/43.24] even if you watch the entire thing at 1x.
3. from bug 2, if you go to 2x or higher, it will play it for a few seconds and then it will freeze [bug 1, you have to move to a different time to refresh the game]
happened to all the games iv'e spectated. (i haven't tried the ranked games/dominion to spectate them [i only tried friend spectates] so if you have met these bugs, can you spectate ranked games/dominion games [at home screen on LoL])

Monsanto GMO

06-22-2012

I didn't see This problem listed or maybe I missed it. When I join spectator mode in a custom game and it starts. I leave, someone in the game leaves and I get stuck in a loop. I keep getting sent back to the spectator slot

Nirn

06-22-2012

When I was spectating today, the other team surrendered and the game ended and it said Victory, but the thing is there was still stuff going on such as pings on the map that I could hear but the screen was black with the Victory Banner. I tried clicking Continue, but it wouldn't respond, so I closed my league and the window popped up asking me to reconnect or quit and I quit from there.

Cruz3r

06-24-2012

When I'm attempting to spectate, if I chat at the same time the game starts (Typing before the delay time sets in) the game will crash and I have to relogin (esp. annoying with the long login queues atm). Also happens if I try alt-tabbing too fast.

Magyar5

06-24-2012

Every time I enter a spectate mode.. when I leave, I get a message on the screen that says.. "Game still in progress." Even when the game is OVER, I get this message. I have to leave the game and restart the client. Which, is beyond annoying as the Queue times for the game are now 25+ minutes. Thank god I didn't spend the money for Riot Points today as I had planned since I wouldn't be able to play the game due to ridiculous amounts of errors and unreliability. Working in an IT department.. it's easy to just ROLL BACK YOUR CODE to a working version until you fix all these issues.